Mivec 1.8 jerking.

Dbass

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Ampang, Selango
My car use VAFC, and also doesn't air/fuel meter. How I will to adjust and to know it's lean or rich every RPM?

.:JiT_187:.

1,500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
KL
Hi all,
i've exactly the same problem with yours from my 1.6 mivec
can i know what's the solution?
did u solved it?

thank you

Dbass

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Ampang, Selango
My mechanic adjust TPS sensor, idling sensor & timing- coil sensor...
Almost 90% solve the problem...

1,500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
KL
can u recommend the workshop u r doing this?
coz i've been face this problem really long time ago
and my mech can't solve it

thank you very much

slipar

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
banting - pj
diagnose ur car 1st..from there can read many info about ur mivec..if u have adj cam pulley get it dial properly also..many mivec problem occur due to the engine not properly tune..

Dbass

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Ampang, Selango
can u recommend the workshop u r doing this?
coz i've been face this problem really long time ago
and my mech can't solve it

thank you very much
This mechanic is nearby my house, at Taman Cempaka, Ampang. The shop name is V-One Auto aka "Bunga".

1,500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
KL
diagnose ur car 1st..from there can read many info about ur mivec..if u have adj cam pulley get it dial properly also..many mivec problem occur due to the engine not properly tune..
My Mivec is completely stock.
what else u suggest?

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Thanks dude

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

This mechanic is nearby my house, at Taman Cempaka, Ampang. The shop name is V-One Auto aka "Bunga".
Thanks dude

1,500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
KL
any recommended workshop near old klang road area?
cause i'm from kuchai lama
thank you

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi again all ZTH members ... Here to create a thread which will mainly discuss only SUPERCHARGER issues ... I understand that supercharger is a type of Force Induction system which is the kit itself is mounted on the crank (engine) ... The pulley driven device will drives the air into the kit and compresses it then send it to the intake manifold ...

Ok thats some brief introduction ... Hope i've got them all correct ... Now the further on discussion will be NA engines to fix with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience