ZTH KuChiNG zone

shah: u just dont poison your cuzen la bro, u poison your son to be a dragger too.. eheheee.. im scared at the age of 2 years, when he can talk, he will ask u bro..
"dad, why just used dohc vtec no turbo?/" eheheheeeeeeeeee

my cousin letgo his wira n cancel his plan to play mivec, so i decided to bring him there n watch the power of vtec:biggrin:
series:can't imagine if he knows wat is turbo at the age of 2yrs:rofl:

mivec part is hard to find these days.. wana upgrade to mivec 1.8 but parts are hard to outsource.. need to buy from west msia then got..

hope this time i can fully utilise my over rich 4g13.. ahahaaaa..

Hehe poison? Well too much poison lately until not enough agong head to buy cure lol. After being poison by the powerful v-tec engine, thinking of modding my current head to v-tech dohc. I don't mind exchanging no. TT will be nice.

haha of coz the palak agung is the best cure for car mods:biggrin:
jac,ur ride surely fast if u install vtec head,b20 inside liao:driver:

Shah: hehe just wanted to squeeze more power outta it. My chasis is too heavy to be fast besides it is built for comfort not speed unlike yours hehe.

jac: happens b4 in tambak a toyota unser racing with crv haha trade ur crv and go for civic or crx lor :rofl:
series : u nvr saw my car speeding hw come u know its fast:biggrin:

Shah,better start saving up for you kids future GTR.. GTR35 might be a legend car in 20 years time..hahaha...

hello guys.
im looking for car spray shop in kuching that is good and affordable.
appreciate if u guys can share it with me.
thanks

hello guys.
im looking for car spray shop in kuching that is good and affordable.
appreciate if u guys can share it with me.
thanks

what car bro?/
wat colour u want bro?/
that affect the cost of spray..

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

Shah,better start saving up for you kids future GTR.. GTR35 might be a legend car in 20 years time..hahaha...

walauweh.. acq, long future thinking ahead.. that time, i think shah already used vtec turbo 900hp.. :adore::adore::adore:

bro.am planning to repaint my car the same colour.
wira aeroback green plus a little bit dent on the car.
can u recommend me any shop bro?

workmanship puas hati for me.. later will bring u up at my mechanic shop, and see a few cars that has been sprayed.. oke..

acq jul : if i start saving my salary frm now without spending a single cent must be enough to buy the GTR haha
series : i'm aiming for the advanced vtec system bro....

shah: what is advance vtec bro?/
btw, i am going to buy a spark cable plug.. recommended to buy bosch by a friend of mine.. any1 can recommend which one can be used for a poorly mode 4g13p?/

shah: what is advance vtec bro?/
btw, i am going to buy a spark cable plug.. recommended to buy bosch by a friend of mine.. any1 can recommend which one can be used for a poorly mode 4g13p?/

here the link bro:biggrin:
after the intelligent-vtec,now waiting for Advanced-vtec...means the b series will be in history:bawling:
Honda reveals the Advanced VTEC engine

Top Bottom