ZTH KuChiNG zone

tofu: bro, do u know where can get the cable in kch?/ ehehee..
shah: oke.. new tech.. waw.. wana put that engine inside ur eg aa bro? :banghead::banghead:

no la,dunno when got the hafkat for advanced vtec :banghead:
eg8 just not suitables for racing bro,gud for family car oni hehe

Guys any1 knows where I can get my windscreen replaced or made? Got a small chip from a flying stone last week and noticed that the small chip had grown long legs already today damn it. Oh ya any idea if the existing tint on my windscreen can be reuse? Appreciate your feedback guys.

shah: bro, if still dunno where to get advance vtec in a few years time, wat if u upgrade your vtec to be a monster, and wait till the advance coming out.. play with them.. eheheee.. b20 already a monster, then what we call the advance vtec?/ abg monter is it?/ ehehheee..
jac: tinted cannot be reuse la bro.. sorry to hear on your windscreen.. "batu sesat" is still exist..

series: got plan to upgrade to b20 but $$$ really probs:banghead:
jac: replace ur windscreen,cannot reused the tinted bro...try go to sekama got a glass shop opposite shell...forgot the name hehe

shah: same with me.. need to upgrade my current but now no idea and no cash.. huhu.. meet up with ah kii from sty, he says ur car too rich.. try to upgrade the current first then will see wats next to do..

Blasted guess the upgrade for v-tec head just gotta have to wait a bit as the budget allocated will be used on windscreen replacement instead and retint with v-kool. So far haven't seen any crv with turbo yet hehe. Thinking of making mine 1st lol.

where can i find car wiring shop in kch?
any suggestion?
i want to ask them to install my autoflip sidemirror.

jac83 : go find turbo kit:burnout:
orix203 : i think most workshop know bout car wiring..as long as u hv complete parts like the switch,autoflip sidemirror then they can install it for u...

Agreed with shah, any acc. shop should be able to do it for u but if u are to modify the internal wirings then u'll need a car wiring shop.

Shah : turbo kit = bolt on turbo? Haven't heard any for b20 engine though. Mostly available are meant for small engine like myvi and kancils. U got any source?

yup turbo kit for BOT hehe not sure where to find but as i know ur b20 really suits for BOT:biggrin:
u'll need more than kits if upgrade to turbo..make some R&D bro coz i'm not expert in turbo:burnout:

Hehe r&d done long time ago, but problem with sourcing parts n good installer cum tuner kept the idea stalled indefinitely lol. Too bad kch is neither kl nor Brunei.

haha ppl in kch will say myy is better,but for myy kch is better:driver:
jac : like alphangadan said,pro turbo 4th mile is gud...hard to source online bro..
acq : no wonder when u go to kch u'll spend much $$$ for ur cars:driver:

Hi guys new member here. Its gud that theres forum for kuching ppl so easier to ask around :)

Can u guys recommen any gud workshop/accessories shop that sell cheap custom body kit? Looking for viva actually.

welcome bro:biggrin:
got lots of shop selling bodykits,hard to say which one is better hehe i only know few like extreme bodykits..

TQ bro :)

Well i dun mind which but if u think its good/reasonable price do let me know bro. Alot shop i ask all cut-throat price...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom