ZTH KuChiNG zone

Who is keen to buy engine? I have some engines coming in from KL. With more buyers can enjoy economics of scale...hehehehe one 20 footer container around RM2k. If can get 4-5 halfcuts in, we can share the cost.... 4g63, 4g91, vtec B16, B20B, 1jzgte, sr20det, blacktop 6 speed mt and etc....

roger..

shah: im still here bro..
alphangadan: walau, i want.. but no sen.. u have a workshop bro?/ wheres ur place?/

Estimate around RM4-6k per engine. Installation usually ranges from RM1500 - 2000. Depending on the mechanic. I can help get quotation for installation. I help convert my friends 4age to ke70 - Engine plus installation RM5,500 free high performance plug cables. I sold my 4a turbo (T25 turbo, turbo manifold with Tial 38mm wastegate, TRD metal gasket, nismo rear adjustable sobers soft/hard, rear disc brake axles) to my friend and help with the conversion in his KE30... All in RM9,000 inclusive of JPJ test until road worthy.

Save money... or if you work with govt can apply for epf pension scheme... You can withdraw your epf...

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Who wants to start a mini turbo project. I still have one small CA18DET turbo garret AR48 available for sale. RM180 only.

thanx bro.. mayb thinking of taking a civic later on, wana follow otai shah in vtec.. walauweh.. btw, got a que on honda engine, but dunno is it oke to post in here or not..

there are many types of engine for honda, like b16, 18, 20.. k20.. any pros and cons, spec etc.. wana know more..

if this que is not cun for this tread, just del it.. eheheeee

alphangadan, can you source a 4G93 block, with crank and pistons..for a cheap price?
Thinking of upgrading my 91..

If the price is right,and can afford to get it done..Not a monster lerr..still lose most drag races..but usually playing with 1.6cc..hahaha..Non vtec, mivec though..it is corners where i excel...street racing...

yeah.. nice.. hehe.. when do u bring your car to kuching.. eheheeee.. dun wana race u bro, just wana c ur car bro.. :adore::adore:

ACQ2305: 4G93 turbo. If not mistaken those Ismail has a lot. I heard he blew a couple of engines. Might still have the blocks and crank. Pistons can source from one of the forums in marketplace. You're in Kuching?

alphangadan : u open hafkat shop ka?hafkat oni or got parts sale also?
Series:wanna play vtec,if got $$$ go for k20a or k24 hehe i will stay wit b series haha
acq jul : aiseh u'r upgrading to 1.8 dy ow:banghead:

Thinking of upgrading block to 1.8..At least bigger cc,more to extract from minor mods.. Would consider if the price is right. No papers also ok i guess,coz dont plan to sell car. Keep for fun car.. Im in Miri at the moment...Originally from Kch..
Shah,well have to. Need that extra torque to play around..hahaha

Shah: No halfcut shop.. just good connection with halfcut shops and Toyota parts. Thinking of buying some parts in bulk from KL/JB so can enjoy economies of scale.
ACQ2305: Hmmm a bit difficult coz my connection mostly in Kch. Quite a number of evo experts in Kch. They might have some blown engines. I know Ismail bought a new engine the other day. In Miri I think try to contact Alan Speedmaster....He might have parts.

If you do know of any 93 block lying around,that they wana let go cheap, but in good condition..Yeah, i know it doesnt usually go that way. Cheap and good, but who knows kan..a bargain find..hehehe..
Alan?? hahahaha...yeah i know him..:biggrin: oways lim teh together..hehehe

shah: i will hunt for u to explain on vtec.. ahahaaa..
alphangadan: if i blew my engine, i surely look for u.. ehahahaaa..

Alpha: u'll be 1st on my contact list if I'm looking for a new engine.

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

Guys any happening at sejingkat tomorrow?

series : i'm not a gud teacher of vtec k haha even my car also still :slug:
acq jul : now u bring ur bad hobby of street racing from motorbikes to car:rofl:
jac83 : i went to sejingkat yesterday,enjoying a few hours there :driver: i'm driving kelisa hehe

shah: if i know u went yesterday, better i go meet u then finish up my fuel round 1 kuching.. haha..

series : i'm not a gud teacher of vtec k haha even my car also still :slug:
acq jul : now u bring ur bad hobby of street racing from motorbikes to car:rofl:
jac83 : i went to sejingkat yesterday,enjoying a few hours there :driver: i'm driving kelisa hehe

Thought nobody went so I stayed and spent the whole boring afternoon at home lol. :sleep:

if u guys dun mind, just exchange num in private.. so that we can meet up.. eheheeee..
later can tt and watch fast car jalan2..

that day i went only to poison my cousin coz he bought himself ef2 b16 inside :biggrin:
i bring along my family, carrying my 10mth old son beside the starting point:rofl:
hoping one day he'll be greater than his father in motorsports:driver:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom