ZTH KuChiNG zone

Yeah tofu, Ah Yong told me about it too. He dynoed my first ori setup last Jan. I'm thinking of a reasonable bottom end that can hold 400hp. I've seen and read a number of aussies pulling 400hp with slight modded bottom ends. I have the complete list.. It can be around RM10k.. maybe some second hand parts to start with.

Anyway that's all in the name of motorsport. Yeah very2 easy to go sideways with sr20det...But I think ae86 chassis is more stable.. my ke70 needs more adjustment to the chassis and suspension...

Results were out in the Borneo Post. You can go read it at the sports section. All VTECs won both Turbo categories. Ricky with his K24... Pek Ngoh wit his modded flat black prelude got 2nd...

The thing in Miri is lack of tuners that I know of. At least in Kuching we can dyno tune after modifying...

Hey any of u guys knows any good mechanic for Honda cars? Good workmanship and able to troubleshoot problems with suspension expecially. I getting some weird knucle sounds coming from the bottom front, could be tie rod end, drive shaft seals, arms or stabilizer bush.

I honestly think Ah Sin of 4th mile beside Pro Turbo is good with Honda (he was the mechanic behind the prelude B20B performance).

jac,there's lot of honda mechanic act in kch hehe its up for u to choose which one is suitable with u....

starlet 3s and evo not joining the race tats y vtec conquer the turbo group:smokin:

haha r u challenging me bro:rofl:
wait till road from sibu-btu-myy upgrade then i'll bring my car to lutong airstrip:rofl:

HEhehehe,oh yes...can try test with a few of my frens honda's here :biggrin: mine,cannot la,different league lerr...
Not that "bad" la the road.Been up and down,on 17in rims, lowered.. It is about how you drive.. bah,bila agak miri gik?:wavey:
Gotta agree with alphang, regarding tuners here...haihhh..Even the drag race in Miri is no show..Sheesshhh...:banghead:

HEhehehe,oh yes...can try test with a few of my frens honda's here :biggrin: mine,cannot la,different league lerr...
Not that "bad" la the road.Been up and down,on 17in rims, lowered.. It is about how you drive.. bah,bila agak miri gik?:wavey:
Gotta agree with alphang, regarding tuners here...haihhh..Even the drag race in Miri is no show..Sheesshhh...:banghead:

i'm not as gud as u in driving bro:rofl:
one day i'll bring my :slug: to myy k bro:rofl:
jul:u still keep ur monster ar:smokin:

Shah: Orange Starlet aka Ah Siang was there to give support to Ah Pao the Orange 4age starlet that got 2nd place NA 1.6 category. But his car was not hehehe

Ismail EVO also didn't join. That day he said his car wass almost ready... might be last minute bail out due to some technical problem...

I agree with Shah. Many reputable honda mechanics/tuners in Kuching...

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Tofu: What is your ride? Any second hand SR20DET parts for sale? I'm currently looking for the gearbox speed sensor. Mine is out... Also I'm looking for RB25DET gearbox and 1jzgte cheap halfcut/engine with ecu+harness..

shah: walauweh, shah is going to myy for drag battle with acq..
bring me along.. just wana see only..

jac,there's lot of honda mechanic act in kch hehe its up for u to choose which one is suitable with u....

starlet 3s and evo not joining the race tats y vtec conquer the turbo group:smokin:

Well if u have any to recommend that will be fantastic. The thing is there are a lot but most are just kaki ayam 1 and doesnt even know what they themselves are talking about not to mention those who will just simply ask u to change everything. I happen to a few good ones but all are too tied up with the repairs of new and recon cars. They simply don't have the time to troubleshoot. The thing is I can't afford to leave my car for days waiting for the troubleshooting so if any have to recommend, I'll be thankful.

series : i'll reg for vtec open and u for 1.6 non vtec ctgry for myy drag ok:rofl:
jul: humble 1.5cc ar :rofl: car is humble but the driver:rofl:

jac83: did u try goodyear(3rd mile to mjc) opposite proton?i've tried there b4 and its quite ok for me:biggrin:the towkey Ah Chun...

series : i'll reg for vtec open and u for 1.6 non vtec ctgry for myy drag ok:rofl:

jac83: did u try goodyear(3rd mile to mjc) opposite proton?i've tried there b4 and its quite ok for me:biggrin:the towkey Ah Chun...

I'll keep a lookout for it. Thanks for the recommendation...

Tofu: What is your ride? Any second hand SR20DET parts for sale? I'm currently looking for the gearbox speed sensor. Mine is out... Also I'm looking for RB25DET gearbox and 1jzgte cheap halfcut/engine with ecu+harness..

Driving iswara and another project car hehe

Sorry boss no sr20det parts for sale, all i have are some sr20det ori vacuum hoses etc. etc. lol...others been sold off

Those other parts u can try joehan at drifthouse

wanna join u guys but car still not yet out :banghead:

tofu : then we'll wait for ur project car 1st lor after settle we go to myy:biggrin:

alphangadan really makes research for his ke70 sr20det inside:adore: really salute u bro....

shah: non vtec category?/ hehe.. wana play with a 1.6 kah?/ im just a small cc one, 1.35cc.. ahahhaaaa.. the extra 0.05 becoz of using ron97 and hydrogen in tyre.. ahahhaaaaaaaaaaaa..
tofu: bro, ur car have not fin is it?/ monster kaw2.. now i cant enter the drag due to tofu monster makes me kecut already..

btw bros, saw a carb TURBO in youtube.. ahahaaaaaaa.. :thefinger:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom