ZTH KuChiNG zone

shah & jac: so which one is the best tuner?/ eheheheeee.. the answer is, all of them.. depends with each people.. some likes here, somes like there.. eheheheeeee..
besheda: welcome bro.. custom bodykit?/ mm.. wait till others reply yah.. dun have any contact on this custom bodywork..

its better for u to go n make some survey bro...satok area got a bodykit shop,can try look over there hehe
series:hw's ur ride fix dy?mine ok dy but need to replace some undercarriage wear n tear parts:biggrin:

shah: have discuss with a dragster, he suggest me to upgrade my spark power.. like upgrade coil and spark cable and spark plug to a better one.. suggested to use spark cable ngk cost rm400!!:banghead::banghead: coz when he see the engine, seems like rich and current is not enough.. so will try to source out for item needed.. huhu.. so sad shah.. build a car but not yet finish.. ur ride need to replace undercariage wear and tear.. so now can play2 arround with other cars?/ eheheeeee.. beware aa fellow friend.. eheheeee.. mayb can lepak2 and have tt again later bros..

Series : I was planning to change my plug cable and spark plug too but ended up just change the spark plug. Why? Well I did some reading and survey and all pointed out that oem plug cable is still the best compared to aftermarket plug cables. Somehow aftermarket plug cables will only benefit force induced cars aka turbo engines. Try nology costing somewhere about 7xx hehe.But I do agree changing spark plug to better one is good for performance. I'm using ngk iridium at the moment and start up is easier and car is more responsive too power wise.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Shah : In the same shoe here, getting the tear n wear parts replaced 1st before poking more into performance. Lucky you that yours already ready to drag anytime hehe I meant your engine.

Besheda : welcome to the forum ya, well I'm not into bodykits as well but if u do spend some time browsing back the thread here u'll find some bodykit shops recommended by our fellow brothers here before.

jac: like i said b4,my car is not fast:driver:u repair ur car dy ka bro?all goes well ar:biggrin:

Not yet, still hunting for the right time to do it. Been busy lately with works. Looks like I'll be going hunting for experienced workshop again soon. Ah Chun from good year is friendly but not good enough and obviously he can't solve the problem with my ride. Besides i think hes having problem sourcing for the parts too. Its been a week now since i last asked about the parts n price but got nothing yet from ah chun.How about yours?

oic...got lots of place to go but had to decide carefully rite:biggrin:
i'll be sending my car for repair b4 raya:biggrin: bought some of the parts dy,but wait till i hv all the replacement parts then send for repair:banghead: $$$...

Anybody knows what the range is if i wana do my whole exhaust piping in STY? 1.7-1.8in..For a wira..Roughly average price...

You mean header all the way to your exhaust chamber? If piping from the down pipe to the exhaust chamber 2.5" straight pipe stainless steel RM180-220. Normal steel usually cheaper.. Last time my 1.5" only RM80 normal steel, straight pipe no boom.

Would like to have it done from the flange after the extractor till the muffler.And install 1 bullet. Last i went there last year, the guy inform me that my piping is too big for a 1.5DOHC.. Said i could do with another bullet,if power is not there.Or change the size to a 1.7-1.8in.. Might be coming down to Kch in Oct..But that is just planning.No confirmation yet..
Price sounds reasonable..White piping is enough for me.. Thanks man..

Hmmm that also depends. If you know Ah Kee personally and you use to deal with him like introduce customers or send him a couple of project cars; he'll give you that sort of price. But if he's not familiar with you the price might be slightly more but still not that expensive like in Miri. Last July my friend did his B16 straight pipe 2" stainless steel less than RM250. He claimed that in Miri that sort of set up would be around RM600.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

I'm currently assisting my cousin with his 4agte set up. Most prob his ae90 will be in STY just before month end. Also he plans to tune his E-manage and dyno with Ah Yong. His target would be 200hp. But I think with 1.5 bar boost, king bearings, emanage tuned... he'll reach slightly more.

Hrmm,might have to look for a friend who knows them there.hehehe (shah5755,hahahaa).. True what you mention about Miri. One "famous" exhaust shop here, (opposite Kurnia) did my friends Nissan Bluebird U13 SR20DET,..can't remember the size though,rm700..Downpipe onwards...6 months later,rusted like some junk metal by the road side...
Btw,those personnel in STY,they would know what to do lets say if i wana make my exhaust setting set for pick up and mid, or mid to top speed right? I wonder how do they do that...

By the way when do you plan to do your exhaust? Why in October? Any special function? I'll be in Kuching 26th - 3rd to assist with my cousin's turbo conversion. And maybe end of October (2-3 days). If I'm in Kuching I can help out. What engine? NA turbo? Any other mods? Cool air intake/spark plugs etc?

Wana watch the drag race in October. Hope it is still on..A few other things tat i might need to tune,currently looking for a SAFC. Just good enough for my 4G91...nothing to advance. Will keep you inform about the trip to Kch...Thanks ya.. :)
Gotta start saving seriously...hehehe

ACQ2305: ah kee quote me RM800 for 1.7 1.8 complete from header.. hehe.. i dunno this is normal price or not.. but, if i am u, i would discuss with him first on the setup that u want, then ask him to do by nice tune bend (some called it mandrel bend if not mistaken) with lock nut.. sumthing like that.. rather than u come, u ask him to do the exhaust, then take 1 pipe and he just bend it.. hard to explain.. sorry aa bro.. dunno how to explain bout this..

Wah low ehhh.. that's expensive. Hope it's custom header and stainless steel piping. My first turbo setup was around that price, turbo intercooler piping stainless steel + 2.5" straight pipe normal steel.

Top Bottom