ZTH Car Spotted ... !

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
pocroc actually at 1st i dont know ur the owner of the yellow satria cos different bodykit,but i saw fatality name at the side wind screen,
then later saw u and ur friend come out from the shop and u talk to my fren saying u wanna let ur fren feel ur car,
then ony i know ur the owner lol

i was the 1 wearing red colout shirt,sitting next to C jian,dunno u can remember or not lol haha

hmm SLK,is it the big size guy testing ur car that day??

Last edited:

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
PocketRocket said:
waa...cow park in prefered parking eh....rich ah~

hahaha f*ck maaann

all this while I thought the parking there flat rate 2 bucks..but that day when I paid it came out to RM5!! :shocked:

I didn't know about the subsequent hour charges, cause usually I don't spend that much time in 1utama..aiyo.... now I know d

Y a k u Z a

Global Moderator
Helmet Clan
Feb 16, 2006
Sydney, AU
www.facebook
Haha so the next time you visit 1U you better park next to PocRoc's car since he's got his special parking right outside of the Parkson's entrance on the 2nd highest floor haha ;p

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
kelvio
*sigh.. saw us never greet u sumore.. =(
hehehe.. come come go there yc again..

cow moo moo
dun park beside porky farty's car.. scared something missing.. hehehe

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
kelvio - OHHH~!!!!! ur Cjian's fren~!!!! small world eh...my close fren's frens elder bro is Cjian laa...i keep bugging him to join prohatch until now no news..haha give up la...he's an old church fren...he knows my ex..hehe,chun punya~

cow - there's a sign big big *prefered parking*...not same price wan worr...dating leh...thats why RM5..hehe

yakuza - then will have zth 1u "prefered parking" haha

i spotted many times a silver subaru forester with alot of GRA sticker n ultra racing wan....dunno he's a forummer anot...

Last edited:

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
spotted anuther car of mine

we went servicing absorbers and got stuck in the jam in Mahameru...
*sigh*
nuthin to do so snap pic lor...
kekekekekeke

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
fatality: i saw ur car but dunno which 1 is u so scared wrong person then malu lol

pocroc: hahaha he told me oso saying u asking him to join ur gang,i ask him y dont 1,then he say he dont 1 ...........,

that guy like R3 lar,i ask him to change the car, he say dunno,and keep saying wanna mod the car to R3 lol
now he's driving satria neo ............
theres 1 day he crash his dad accord then kena grounded lol hahaha
that guy is my class mate so now best friend edi,i try to organize TT in KK so we can meet,any news i pm u guys lar

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
Y a k u Z a said:
Hello,that's me haha,anyway wasn't I there yesterday ? Hehe,can't recall being there last weekend though =)

edit: What's wrong with the bumper though?
oh.. nothing wrong wit your bumper.. just wondering why u have a black patch there...

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
PocRoc, haha I know ler the place there is "preferred parking" but I didn't know there is subsequent charges mah.. i thought extra RM1 only :P ^_^

should've paid, drove out and then come back in.. hahaha

Y a k u Z a

Global Moderator
Helmet Clan
Feb 16, 2006
Sydney, AU
www.facebook
OMG you serious ker? What black patch? How come I didn;t notice one? omgomng tell me more about it please ,I don't see any black patches or so though...

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
i think he meant the back patch which is the background to your team fuze logo on your bumper...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

had just transplant a 4g93 abt a month ago. the problem is, can't seems to find a solution for the black smoke. sent to some w/shop n most said tht some sensors r spoilt n most probably af sensor, but i don't want to change the wrong parts as they can't guarantee it's the right part. anybody experience this b4? the plug also full of carbon(dry, symptom of rich fuel?) no matter how often u clean em. n one foreman even said maybe a wrongly marked timing belt (while changing). tired of this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience