Appealing for Help From ZTH members

edtvism

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
PJ
As from the tittle. i am appealing for the members of ZTH to help me locate a car: -

Make: Proton Waja
C.c: 1.6 Auto
Year: 2004
Color: Gray
No Plate: WLS 980

An incident occured as I was selling the car to EOA Sunway Kontena that side. It seems the manager then, con EOA by taking in the customers car and selling them for cash and ran away. Sadly, EOA isn't doing anything much except for blank verbal promises. until i sent them a lawyers letter and they gave the excuse that their lawyer will answer.
this case have been reported to the police already. i just want to find my car back to minimize the losses. now i have to pay the finances of the car without having it.

anyone who can let me know the location of the car, i can reward you (even though its not much i can give but i will give some rewards e.g. Rm300-RM500 for information leading to the successful recovery). i just need the location guys. please don't endanger yourself in anyway.

rumor has it that it is around East Coast Kuantan area.

any info please sms/call
Eddie 012-2279474
Soon 012-3738776

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
bro... will keep on the lookout... man... how did shit like this happen!!! so complicated...

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Bro.. will look out for you.. Sorry to hear that bro...

edtvism

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
PJ
bro... will keep on the lookout... man... how did shit like this happen!!! so complicated...
haih... at first i thought selling the car to big company like EOA is safe ma. sumore my friends friend is working there as salesman. then after a long while bank calling me to make payment. then i call the EOA salesman. he said he will tell the manager to make payment. but i said, i thought settle already the whole thing, since i made the top up payment. but he said it doesnt work like this. you gave us everything now already. by the time we find a seller only we go settle the bank, then only we can get the full settlement deal from the bank. but in the meanwhile we would pay the instalment. so believing in EOA. i said make sure you pay and the bank dont chase me. he said ok.

another 1 month plus down the road. the salesman call me at night. said there is a case happen. my car lost. the manager sold the car and some other cars as well and ran away. ask me to make a police report.

so i went to see the EOA people. the business manager came and talk to me. said how the situation is. and many more unfortunate people but i am lucky since i got the receipt and the etc etc. he said he can locate the car and get it back to help since they are big company and trust is important. after that i made a police report, and the police commercial crime department said if they cannot get my car back, sue them. dont let people like this escape. they even said if i can find the car. they can take it back for me.

but EOA business manager never call me to update me on anything. even i called him a few times. no answer. then he said they are in process of finding it. will let me know in a month time. i waited 1 month. no word no nothing. seems like they are avoiding me or some sort.

so i talk to a friend who is a lawyer. and send them a lawyers letter, stating if they do not get back the car. we would sue them. but still no answer from them. until i called him and he said, o since its like this we would let our lawyers handle it. finish story... not doing anything already.

but the only thing is. even if i sue them. they can close down the company. and start another one. since its sdn bhd. these ppl have no conscience. big brand chain car reseller it seems. what i want is only the car back, so i would lose less money from this mess.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Race and track junkie's take note, you will love this. A 1972 Lola T210 at Spa Francorchamps during a masters race. And just to make it all the more interesting, the driver, Chris Fox, spins at turn 1 right after the start. Watch as he makes his way back up the field in a car with zero driving aid, pity it's just a 5-minute video. If you're wondering how come the cars in front manage to pull away so easily...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience