Wtf: 4a-ge 20v Repair Manual

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
skodeng,
this saturday i will go make a few photocopies.. if u want, just need to pay me photostat charges and a teh ice will do.
i will post at this thread next week after i got the photocopy. u just remember to come back here to check out the thread or just pm me..
some preview for u guys first
cover:-

guides with photos
err.. the photos donno will come out nice or not after photostat since photostat is
black and white..

also got electrical circuit board diagram

edgeo

Known Member
Jul 4, 2005
Shah Alam
Ok, let me clear something here....after I go through page by page of my thick manual....it's actually not 400+ pages la, just 200+ only....so it's the same thing like tctho posted.....anybody would like to hv a copy I can copy for u, cost is around rm15-20 only if I'm not mistaken (rm0.05/04 per pages + binding)

wfhan, can make a copy of ur 4AFE manual for me....but I want the non-engine related only (wheel, abs,etc)...can ar???

skodeng

Known Member
Nov 17, 2005
wfhan,

i want a set, let me know when it's done...and of course...teh ais will be ready for you..and also can plus roti canai summore...hihi

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
edgeo,
if that is the same as tctho copy.. then no need to photostat la.. cos i also have the softcopy. the 4AFE manual, if u just want the non-engine related one, i will need to go thru the pages (chapter) first and book mark it for the photostat shop to photostat la.. gimme a few days to sort out this..

skodeng,
u from shamelin ar? since very near cheras area, why not u join the TT tonight. pls refer to the thread "TT at Sg.Long" cos i will bring the book there tonight to let other see if they also want to photostat.. come la.. join us at TT.. the more the merrier..!

edgeo

Known Member
Jul 4, 2005
Shah Alam
wfhan said:
edgeo,
if that is the same as tctho copy.. then no need to photostat la.. cos i also have the softcopy. the 4AFE manual, if u just want the non-engine related one, i will need to go thru the pages (chapter) first and book mark it for the photostat shop to photostat la.. gimme a few days to sort out this..

skodeng,
u from shamelin ar? since very near cheras area, why not u join the TT tonight. pls refer to the thread "TT at Sg.Long" cos i will bring the book there tonight to let other see if they also want to photostat.. come la.. join us at TT.. the more the merrier..!

Ok wfhan,

Let me know when it's ready

skodeng

Known Member
Nov 17, 2005
wfhan said:
edgeo,

skodeng,

Thxks...wish i could join...but my car still in workshop:cry_smile: ...so got no transport..:sad_smile: maybe next time i'll join u all for TT...and don't forget to photocopy one set for me aaa...

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
skodeng, PHOTOSTATED...

edgeo, i don't think i can separate out the pages distretely.. u take the whole book la.. i got photostat extra.. not very expensive also.. haha how? pm me if u want.

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
littlewings,

u are talking about the hayens repair manual copy (corolla seg + 4afe) or the 4afe repair manual?
cos if haynes repair manual copy, i can try, but current photostat copy all sapu by ppl, will need to go photostat new copies again, u can wait ?? can u pm me your address details + name,
i will chk the post laju price and get back to u total cost.

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
i got 4age/4afe (16 valve) repair manual in pdf form...its original toyota copy...not the hayens copy...on the front page date may 1987...total size approx 90 ++ MB...total page 319...if you guys need it i can give it to you...just pm me so we can sort something out...dont forget to bring a thumbdrive or sumthing to copy it...thanks :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

[Need Advice] Lowering Car Height

Hi guys.
Currently im using GAB sport springs for my car.
Gap between tyre and fender is as follow; Front = 2 fingers, Rear = 3 fingers

I wanna ask, is there any way to lower the REAR gap to match the FRONT? becoz now the car now is slightly 'tonggek'. not really noticable though..

I dont want to cut my springs or 'bakar' and compress the springs, as i heard this will shorten the spring lifespan and its not safe..

If i change my standard...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience