Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

RON95 & RON97 Myths and Facts

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Wah! sell so well?
The caltex i used to go before i move does not have it anymore. Its either sold out or they dont have it as previously the petro shop is handled by them but now its taken over by 7e, they just have seperate counter for fuel payment.

Doubt that its selling well, doubt any of us here has tried it. Most of us just fill up and go.
However i can confirmed using Caltex on the long run will result in cleaner engine. I did share in one forum before when i gatal buy an endoscope to see the combustion chamber of the cars in my family stable. That time the Wira which is on Shell most of the time until 120k km is having more carbon than my BLM and Waja at above 150k km. Same goes for the Pajero and my bro W124. I dunno where is the pic as i forgot which laptop i stored it in. Even lost the endoscope when moving my stuff to my home.

not many Caltex station are having it. also best use for cars with high mileage eg 40K above. does not need to use on newer cars

The caltex i used to go before i move does not have it anymore. Its either sold out or they dont have it as previously the petro shop is handled by them but now its taken over by 7e, they just have seperate counter for fuel payment.

Doubt that its selling well, doubt any of us here has tried it. Most of us just fill up and go.
However i can confirmed using Caltex on the long run will result in cleaner engine. I did share in one forum before when i gatal buy an endoscope to see the combustion chamber of the cars in my family stable. That time the Wira which is on Shell most of the time until 120k km is having more carbon than my BLM and Waja at above 150k km. Same goes for the Pajero and my bro W124. I dunno where is the pic as i forgot which laptop i stored it in. Even lost the endoscope when moving my stuff to my home.
Depends on use also. If mostly town driven against highways driven, highway one sure less carbon, running constant speed and on better air/fuel ratio

That’s RON 97 minimum.

Better pump petron Blaze 100, at least confirm it’s RON 100. Perfect for tuned Godzillas and gorillas.

price differences too far from ron97...

felt like not worth it...

What about Shell Ron 98 Red? Thats for ferrari

Nope as far as I know V power 97 and V power Racing both Ron 97.....

What about Shell Ron 98 Red? Thats for ferrari

Red is just coloring. Like i said, you not driving Ferrari. The fuel is superior, our cars are inferior.

highway ke.
I am 100% driving around the city that produce traffic lights and with most traffic lights and longest waiting time

Mix city and highway drive. Maybe coz i'm on emanage and tuned to 97. But i can feel the difference when i pump ron100. Engine idle a lot smoother and quieter.

Yaya, this is due to their misconceptions of RON97 with higher price will have better quality. Actually, most of the cars in Malaysia are fitted with carburettor or the latest Campro CPS engines, these types of car can run on RON95. While RON97 is more suitable for imported car like Nissan, BMW and Audi.
wow dude.. what were you smoking wey. :adore::adore::adore:

wow dude.. what were you smoking wey. :adore::adore::adore:

Dude's been smoking some serious weed, most of the cars on the road are EFI and definitely not Campro/CPS. You will see damn lots of VVTI and i-VTEC engines instead. Or may be some Skyactiv.

Mix city and highway drive. Maybe coz i'm on emanage and tuned to 97. But i can feel the difference when i pump ron100. Engine idle a lot smoother and quieter.
That feel the difference, is it worth the price difference?......lol

That feel the difference, is it worth the price difference?......lol

97 now priced at RM2.65/l and ron100 is RM3.08/l. so, it's worth it if i fill in full tank ron100. haha. i get slightly more mileage with added ooomph!

Wow, this thread still going stronk! Haha!

RON100 i do feel the difference, 97 and 95 probably just butt feel.

While people are all talking about high ron fuel, I actually wish Malaysia can have lower ron (90-92) at cheaper price so can use that instead for my lousy Livina to save cost even more!

While people are all talking about high ron fuel, I actually wish Malaysia can have lower ron (90-92) at cheaper price so can use that instead for my lousy Livina to save cost even more!
We used to have 92, but price was not far off. They came out with 95 to cater for the masses.....lol

Top Bottom