Noticable difference using bodykits

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
naaaahhhh...my forester even better.... open rear trunk...u got instant picnic table complete with massive awning to shades u from burning hot sun...especially with jdm privacy glass...can enjoy nice sunlight or moonlight anytime anywhere... :biggrin: :lol:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
naaaahhhh...my forester even better.... open rear trunk...u got instant picnic table complete with massive awning to shades u from burning hot sun...especially with jdm privacy glass...can enjoy nice sunlight or moonlight anytime anywhere... :biggrin: :lol:
Woah, Forester. Monster car in disguise looking like 7 seater car. :adore: BTW, I like Subaru cars.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
its a low down suv actually..5seater... :driver:
That depends on which Forester you have... I know the first and second generation ones are monsters as they have STI variant... It is almost like a Impreza WRX STI disguised in different form.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
That depends on which Forester you have... I know the first and second generation ones are monsters as they have STI variant... It is almost like a Impreza WRX STI disguised in different form.
forester is always 5seater suv....

subaru only mpv (7 seater) is the exiga...cun also... :biggrin:

mine was the first gen sf5...well alot of forester in malaysia is sleeper monster actually :driver:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
forester is always 5seater suv....

subaru only mpv (7 seater) is the exiga...cun also... :biggrin:

mine was the first gen sf5...well alot of forester in malaysia is sleeper monster actually :driver:
No, what I meant earlier is that the Forester is 'looking' like a 7 seater car. You know, typical non-car people will assume Forester is the same with cars like Grand Livina, Avanza, Alza and so on. Know what I mean?

Exiga is nice. Also with boxer turbo.

Ah, the first generation is the one that looked like GC8 for the interior? The 2nd Forester interior looked more like GDB series Impreza.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
No, what I meant earlier is that the Forester is 'looking' like a 7 seater car. You know, typical non-car people will assume Forester is the same with cars like Grand Livina, Avanza, Alza and so on. Know what I mean?

Exiga is nice. Also with boxer turbo.

Ah, the first generation is the one that looked like GC8 for the interior? The 2nd Forester interior looked more like GDB series Impreza.
haha yep.....

i got two people in different occasion told me that he/she thought it was thai vehicle (u know la thai got low down pickup truck series)....

and a few others thought that sf5 was a nissan xtrail being lowered and installed nose scoop :rofl:

and true...forester model normally shares similar stuff with impreza that was 1-2 manufacturing year older than the forester... sf = gc, sg = gd and so on.....

ok back to the studio.... bodykit aerodynamic :driver:

i'm digging the satria GTI R3 front splitter as they claim that it works and improving front grip in sepang....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Privacy glass as in the glass comes originally with dark glass right?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Privacy glass as in the glass comes originally with dark glass right?
yeap....the one not comply with jpj which need to rent clear glass for puspakom inspection :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
yeap....the one not comply with jpj which need to rent clear glass for puspakom inspection :rofl:
Ah, no wonder I saw the Mira Gino Rear Bonnet Glass also damn dark.

Is your forester all glass that dark or only the rear? Heard of cases where some Subaru owners told them is OEM and they still wanna summon :rofl:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

Is your forester all glass that dark or only the rear? Heard of cases where some Subaru owners told them is OEM and they still wanna summon :rofl:

rear passenger door+rear 3/4 panel glass+rear rear hatch glass all dark up to 22% vlt (which is still didnt pass the latest 30% vlt proposed recently)

in fact all jdm privacy glass was configured like that...anything except from front windshield+front door glass, the rest was privacy glass....

sure la summon....not follow the rules....

but ostolia veryy good one...JDM privacy glass got speciall approval which means no need sewa cermin for puspakom inspection :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
its a low down suv actually..5seater... :driver:
I saw my ex colleague one, really sitting low......:driver:

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Eh that's a very goo idea...fit 1st without paint, then send for repaint time, they will remove to paint the spoiler separately :love:
Some they tape and screw down then cannot remove also...:smokin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I saw my ex colleague one, really sitting low......:driver:

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Some they tape and screw down then cannot remove also...:smokin:
Unless remove screw and retape again.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
haha yep.....

i got two people in different occasion told me that he/she thought it was thai vehicle (u know la thai got low down pickup truck series)....

and a few others thought that sf5 was a nissan xtrail being lowered and installed nose scoop :rofl:

and true...forester model normally shares similar stuff with impreza that was 1-2 manufacturing year older than the forester... sf = gc, sg = gd and so on.....

ok back to the studio.... bodykit aerodynamic :driver:

i'm digging the satria GTI R3 front splitter as they claim that it works and improving front grip in sepang....
Ah, terrible. Disgrace to the Forester that it din't gain recognition by people. You should have just show your friends the engine. I'm sure anyone can tell that isn't an ordinary engine. With that top mounted intercooler and unique looking intake manifold.

It's a bit disappointing that Forester now had evolved into a full size SUV instead. But I heard that there will be a STI version of the current Forester. Not sure is it launched yet or not. Using the new direct injection FA20 engine....

A lot of Japanese recond cars have dark glasses on the rear. Especially Estima and Alphard/Vellfire. Some of them are totally pitch black.

forester is considered wagon category, same as caldina.
Legacy wagon too. But Forester is also leaning more towards crossover SUV isn't it?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ah, terrible. Disgrace to the Forester that it din't gain recognition by people. You should have just show your friends the engine. I'm sure anyone can tell that isn't an ordinary engine. With that top mounted intercooler and unique looking intake manifold.

It's a bit disappointing that Forester now had evolved into a full size SUV instead. But I heard that there will be a STI version of the current Forester. Not sure is it launched yet or not. Using the new direct injection FA20 engine....

A lot of Japanese recond cars have dark glasses on the rear. Especially Estima and Alphard/Vellfire. Some of them are totally pitch black.

Legacy wagon too. But Forester is also leaning more towards crossover SUV isn't it?
Well u can go for Legacy Wagon, as SUV nowadays seems to be one of the main favourite for consumers. Not sure why but more and more SUVs already.

Ya, the Gino Rear Bonnet seems to be totally black. To me is more like endangering myself if an unexperienced driver following me and they cant see ahead of me through those dark rear windscreen.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Well u can go for Legacy Wagon, as SUV nowadays seems to be one of the main favourite for consumers. Not sure why but more and more SUVs already.

Ya, the Gino Rear Bonnet seems to be totally black. To me is more like endangering myself if an unexperienced driver following me and they cant see ahead of me through those dark rear windscreen.
Urgh, that kind of high ground clearance for SUV doesn't seem appealing to me. Unless it is for going offroad or over floods. :biggrin: Even better, can park on top of those pedestrian walk if can't find parking. I saw before. I'm not underestimating SUVs here as I know there are monsters in that category as well like Cayenne Turbo, Range Rover Sport, Q7 V12 TDI....

Er, I din't know anything about Gino rear bonnet. You mean it is already black when it came out from factory?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Urgh, that kind of high ground clearance for SUV doesn't seem appealing to me. Unless it is for going offroad or over floods. :biggrin: Even better, can park on top of those pedestrian walk if can't find parking. I saw before. I'm not underestimating SUVs here as I know there are monsters in that category as well like Cayenne Turbo, Range Rover Sport, Q7 V12 TDI....

Er, I din't know anything about Gino rear bonnet. You mean it is already black when it came out from factory?
Looks like it...that's why I asking. It doesnt look like tinted...like the glass itself is black..not sure though...so just wondering...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
forester is considered wagon category, same as caldina.
actually the early forester was meant to be SUV......but the americans call it crossover utility vehicle...and forester do actually compete with CRV,Xtrail and other similar sized suv...heck..even i found out that forester is very close in dimension of nissan xtrail.....

actually those that give funny comments on forester was ordinary people that didnt even really bother with cars detail.....

but most of my other friend sure really insterested on the foz...because subaru badge maa.... :driver:

Looks like it...that's why I asking. It doesnt look like tinted...like the glass itself is black..not sure though...so just wondering...

now subaru crossover platform was taken by the new subaru XV ( in us ppl call it impreza crosstek/crosstrek like that)

so forester is totally full size SUV not... and the ride height was fit for SUV..even since the early forester came out..that was the default ride height..just that when people bought it and started swapping parts with impreza it became the low down version that u guys normally saw on the road....

(*the SF5 ckd malaysia was reviewed in local car magazine side by side with volvo 850 wagon and first gen honda crv...which one was wagon..another one is suv...thats put forester exactly in between those two car type :rofl: )

recond/import car was normally brought here with factory standard "privacy glass" which usually range vlt from 33% to as low as 18% ..... in australia their RTD got special clause that those import car with privacy glass WAS LEGAL to use as long as the glass was originally on the car...not using normal tint......

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
At least is legal. Just ridiculous to say is Illegal and cant expect owners to change windscreen or windows...:rofl:

Ah, no wonder those Forester I see all so low like sedan height.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just installed a Autogauge water temp gauge on my Iswara to replace the old 1(die already)...

then after some normal driving... i found that the needle is pointing between 90c n 100c...

is this optimum temprerature?

i scared wait rev some more my engine has to "enter factory"..

thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience