My experience in workshop.

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
ok bros....
ive made up my mind & decided not to proceed anymore with the court case.....
y? because its time consuming & money involved....& doesnt mean i will win the case.....
anyways, we cant always win rite? we win some, we lose some.....maybe i have no rezeki.......
because he once told me that his mother was sick, cos his wshop was closed for a few days few mths ago.......& i saw his workshop still open on raya eve.....& even on last tues was open already...maybe he needed the money....

when i recall the incident, i feel very angry........but there is nothing i can do......it already happened...

but although i didnt win the case, i gained alot of experience from it, at least i know how our law system works.....to u all, in case this happens to u ......u could refer to this thread or ask me for advice........

ok guys...thank you all for you support all this while.......
there r not many compassionate people like u around :adore:nowadays..

shawida

Nov 3, 2006
damn..I wish you continuo the figth but you're right it consume too much money and time..and I guess what you did already served him right. This thread does not deserved to be pinned but deserved a special section..something like dispute corner in lowyat forum. it might as well served for other to report any con case that happened quite a lot lately..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
thanks for your concern bro...really appreciate it.....
hope he learns a lesson through out the whole process......
those out there could also gain much info from this thread.....when cases like me happens.

devraj

Known Member
Sep 6, 2005
Malaysia
gud move.. respect u...
money is not everything.. and revenge wil not educate anyone...
forgive and forget... the humble way.. born to live for short period.. mean time. so many hates and hatreds... lets hav peace life and loved life... but its doesnt means we coward or running away from problems...

Ashyie_Ferio

Known Member
Oct 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
wow danz.
u really the penyabar one.
if it was me, i dont know la.. probably wont keep my cool n really sound him off then n there.
too bad for u.
as a car lover.
i emphatise with u.
hope s**t like this dont happen to other ppl.

samuelyoungwe

Known Member
Jun 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Just a few weeks ago, some mechanic was testing a superbike on the road outside this workshop where bro danz car accident.
The bike was so fast it couldnt brake in time when a car came out from the left lane.
Mechanic did not wear helmet. Crash into the car's tail and flew.
He died.

Everyone lets drive safe. Want drive fast can, but lets do it safely.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Just a few weeks ago, some mechanic was testing a superbike on the road outside this workshop where bro danz car accident.
The bike was so fast it couldnt brake in time when a car came out from the left lane.
Mechanic did not wear helmet. Crash into the car's tail and flew.
He died.

Everyone lets drive safe. Want drive fast can, but lets do it safely.
when was it bro? this mth or last mth? wat time?
there alot of ppl like to test their car & motorbikes...especially the mat rempits.....
& some workshops around that area too....in the evening can hear those VTECS & 4Age 4 throttle
screaming........

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
where u staying bro? wat car u drive?

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

DAZ Garage foremans always test their cars there too...
all their AE86's.....& 4age engines....every evening sure can hear their loud cars there wan....but they are experienced....like Din Mez is not experienced driver enuf......

Oct 17, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry to hear the final outcome Danz. Basically why cant our beloved country open up a free lawyer firms for mediocre and poor ppl like us like other countries? Just cause the case was below RM20k, doesnt means its not serious. Maybe not for the rich ppl but for me sure as hell matters. Two thumbs up to DanzEterna for his effort in doing what is right. If it was a "big shot" i am sure that mechanic hancur liao. Wonder why law is even created? to protect the innocents??? I think is the other way round.

E3newbie

Known Member
Aug 20, 2006
Hi Danz,
Just noticed this thread. Sorry about your ride man...
In my line of work, attending claims and settlement cases is quite common for me. From my personal experience, you have already obtained a judgement from the consumer claims tribunal and that guy has compensated you from that claim. It is very unlikely that you would have gotten a favourable judgement from the civil claim. Its probably a good thing that you've dropped the case... Things would have been different if you had pressed your civil case, in fact, if you had gotten the quotation from proton sc and presented the case in full to in the consumer claims tribunal, you would probably have gotten a judgement in favor of you for the full sum..
just my 2 cents from my personal experience.... Anyway, good luck on your next mod...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
latest updates.

i realised that the workshop has been closed for 2 mths already.....no sign of him anywhere....so i asked my another mech where did he go? he said that Din Mez had once told him that he planned to take up a bussiness loan, but dunno the amount & run away.......maybe becos this thread in zth had given him a great impact on his bussiness, not many cars in his wshop after this incident...haha..good for him.....

so i guess he is officially closed down for good.....if i see him open again, i might be wrong, will keep u guys updated....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

shopping around for a car - three top choices are Accord Euro R, Integra R, or the GTI
Anyone can share some info on the following on the GTI:
- any major differences between 05-07 models? Are all Mk5 and about the same?
- always been wary of Euro car electronics - any issues here like ECU problems, etc?
- seen a couple of 2 door versions being advertised - is the engine etc the same as the 4 door?
- what main things to look out for when checking one out?

Got plenty of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience