My experience in workshop.

Oct 17, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry to hear the final outcome Danz. Basically why cant our beloved country open up a free lawyer firms for mediocre and poor ppl like us like other countries? Just cause the case was below RM20k, doesnt means its not serious. Maybe not for the rich ppl but for me sure as hell matters. Two thumbs up to DanzEterna for his effort in doing what is right. If it was a "big shot" i am sure that mechanic hancur liao. Wonder why law is even created? to protect the innocents??? I think is the other way round.

E3newbie

Known Member
Aug 20, 2006
Hi Danz,
Just noticed this thread. Sorry about your ride man...
In my line of work, attending claims and settlement cases is quite common for me. From my personal experience, you have already obtained a judgement from the consumer claims tribunal and that guy has compensated you from that claim. It is very unlikely that you would have gotten a favourable judgement from the civil claim. Its probably a good thing that you've dropped the case... Things would have been different if you had pressed your civil case, in fact, if you had gotten the quotation from proton sc and presented the case in full to in the consumer claims tribunal, you would probably have gotten a judgement in favor of you for the full sum..
just my 2 cents from my personal experience.... Anyway, good luck on your next mod...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
latest updates.

i realised that the workshop has been closed for 2 mths already.....no sign of him anywhere....so i asked my another mech where did he go? he said that Din Mez had once told him that he planned to take up a bussiness loan, but dunno the amount & run away.......maybe becos this thread in zth had given him a great impact on his bussiness, not many cars in his wshop after this incident...haha..good for him.....

so i guess he is officially closed down for good.....if i see him open again, i might be wrong, will keep u guys updated....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
update 04.01.2011.

these past few weeks, there were constructions goin inside his shop. then i went to my other mechanic, he also knows Din Mez. i asked what happened to his shop? he said that Din Mez already closed his bussiness & went back to kelantan to settle down there due to slow bussiness.....

the mech said all my fault la, i asked y? he said because Din thrashed my car & everyone in the area knows about it & wont dare to get their car fixed in his shop, i laughed.....ahahaaha.....

& that happened because thanks to forumers in zth that supported me all this while to bring him down.....that shows how powerful forumers in zth is. that can close down someones bussiness when they do it the wrong way.

thank you all zth forumers for your support.
my work here is done.

pics below.

Rex551

Known Member
Sep 11, 2009
Penang
Baru Ada Akai. Ini baru "People's Power"
That's the way it should be..

Any business no matter how big, even under the negligence of the authorities will never survive if we consumers 'Highlight & Publisize" our dissatisfactions. Let's continue to be loud and Sharp so that no other business / service providers dare wag their tails...

Hehahehhe

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
well..enuf said...never trash others car/ride unless under approval of the owner :biggrin:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Awesome... I hope that can happen in Sabah....:biggrin:

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
Veloc,

Small chance to happen in Sabah.
Some of the workshop owner are belong "somebody"
Some associate with "along", some from "super rich family"
So if fight by law the chance are minimum/low.

We have minimal choices so have to be careful choosing & lucky.

Heard a story which is the customer loose in court & loosing so much to the workshop.
Case happened in our place... The workshop use the very good lawyer & expensive.
So you can calculate the outcome...

In here, I think the most important who are you...??? Will result the out come.
Sabah is different.

Last edited:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Veloc,

Small chance to happen in Sabah.
Some of the workshop owner are belong "somebody"
Some associate with "along", some from "super rich family"
So if fight by law the chance are minimum/low.

We have minimal choices so have to be careful choosing & lucky.

Heard a story which is the customer loose in court & loosing so much to the workshop.
Case happened in our place... The workshop use the very good lawyer & expensive.
So you can calculate the outcome...

In here, I think the most important who are you...??? Will result the out come.
Sabah is different.
True true...

compaq

1,000 RPM
Jul 14, 2004
petaling jaya
Well, before anything happened, everyone is happily laughing and joking. When things like this happened,everyone starts pointing fingers. So,long the person drove that car and damage it,he should be made to pay for it, irregardless for what ever reason,even if someone bang into him. Why should we pay for someone else mistake?

I had a bad experience many years ago,maybe 20yrs back when my mechanic Flip my Mazda B6T. Luckily someone saw my car and told me or else i won't even know. I made him pay for the damages. He was lucky that i didn't make him buy over the car. The car was lying in the repair shop for couple of months and lost of use.

And i don't think many mechanic shop insured their customers car in the event of robbery, theft, damage while test driving, fire or act of God. So,if such incident ever happened,they will start blaming people around to avoid responsibilities.

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Well, before anything happened, everyone is happily laughing and joking. When things like this happened,everyone starts pointing fingers. So,long the person drove that car and damage it,he should be made to pay for it, irregardless for what ever reason,even if someone bang into him. Why should we pay for someone else mistake?

I had a bad experience many years ago,maybe 20yrs back when my mechanic Flip my Mazda B6T. Luckily someone saw my car and told me or else i won't even know. I made him pay for the damages. He was lucky that i didn't make him buy over the car. The car was lying in the repair shop for couple of months and lost of use.

And i don't think many mechanic shop insured their customers car in the event of robbery, theft, damage while test driving, fire or act of God. So,if such incident ever happened,they will start blaming people around to avoid responsibilities.

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
so who will defend the customer?? last solution just burn the shop after a few month or give santau to owner of the workshop....hehehehe

E-CB3 - 666

Emperor
Apr 25, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Bro. ive been told we can report to ttpm.kpdnkk.gov.my/

my friend told me in this care make police report.

hope that could help. felt bad for such bad luck.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i made 2 police reports
1. cos he crashed my car...although he said pls dun make police report cos he will bear the costs for the damages. but i still made a report in order to protect myself incase anything happens.

2. cos he stole my spark plugs....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Watch this orgasmic video, featuring a 5.0 litre V8 supercharged breathing Jaguar XKR-S going round the new Circuit in Portugal, Autodromo Internacional Do Algarve. This video was narrated by the racing driver on what approach a driver should take on the corners. Watch this amazing video with the awesome V8 roar. It's just how a supercar should sound.

YouTube...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience