Dastek Unichip

potssum

Jan 17, 2005
ic... ok let say if i were to use 272 on the intake... thats means the duration of the opening should be longer rite?? em meaning that u can only select the duration of the cam(272,268,264,258, etc etc etc)... but u cant fine tune it with adjustable cam pulley, am i rite?? juts another question let say that u were to tune the exhaust side... i heard that by making the exhaust go out faster... it will benefits the engine in ways that.... it will create a vacuum to suck in more air from the intake.. also.... it will clear out any left over gases and make way for more fresh air for the next combustion cycle...

gtiwtks

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
Just to share

Got my car retune twice.... FOC... Really satisfaction guarantee... LOL

First time retune becoz power can be only felt after 3k rpm due to close
loop. So Robyn make it open loop 2k rpm onwards. So power come as early
as 2k rpm. But the stupid ems400 fuzzy. Show fault code when cruising
between 2k rpm to 3 k rpm becoz sensor detect rich since close loop want
clean emission.

Second time manage to make the fault code not showing during cruising.
He also help me to reroute my OCT and add a valve to control idling
through unichip to cure the Siemens sensitive tb problem.

Yesterday saw his Integra with a built in touch screen pc. Cool. LOL. Now
waiting for the Unichip Display, Map selector, Dyno Kit and Affortable
NOS System. LOL.

revolution3

Known Member
Jan 20, 2004
i already email to jolyn rs impresive ..she qout me 2.7k for complete tuning and intallation unichip.. so inspansive lah.. why other friend told me the chips rm1k+-..confuse..

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
i already email to jolyn rs impresive ..she qout me 2.7k for complete tuning and intallation unichip.. so inspansive lah.. why other friend told me the chips rm1k+-..confuse..
i guess what your fren told you was the purchasing and installation of a N/A module which costs u approx 2.1k, whereas for a force induction module is at 2.7k and additional charges for extra mappings during installations.......:burnout:

revolution3

Known Member
Jan 20, 2004
i guess what your fren told you was the purchasing and installation of a N/A module which costs u approx 2.1k, whereas for a force induction module is at 2.7k and additional charges for extra mappings during installations.......:burnout:
ya la bros.. i aready check again with my friend .. there told me 2.1k for na machines.. for turbo 2.7k complete turbo module.. hehe.. wahh.. must corek duit tabung hehe..

aeOz_GTti

Mar 2, 2007
i tell u all la kan, unichip mmg bagus. god damn nice if nak comparekn price wif others ecu. tapi yg x bagusnye, tuner yg ada kat KL. *rs ^&*#^*%@*. mentang2 dorg je yg blh tune unichip dastek kat klang valley, amek kesempatan. sengaja tune x betul. sampai ada terdengar citer member2 yg da TERpasang ecu ni TERpaksa pegi jb utk tune balik kete dari TUNER yg HONEST kat jb. n then baru keta betul2 seeeeedap~ so sesape yg kemaruk sgt nak beli unichip, the risk is there just 2 tuner in malaysia. kl n jb. but...... like wut i said b4... be pretty damn sure to buy it..

indiego

Known Member
Dec 21, 2004
there's so many ppl tat can tune unichip in town dude..
especially sunway area..

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
I've checked with pretty much almost every shop in sunway area, i dont think there's any that can tune Unichip.

Apparently it's proprietory software.

indiego

Known Member
Dec 21, 2004
eh.. i remember links can tune.. but dunno if they're still doing it..
i juz had mine tune at LSF..
Auto Engenuity in Glenmarie also can do unichip i think..

I've been running unichip for years.. and i've never step into visworks or RS once.. :)

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
I was in link's the other day, and they can't tune it anymore.

indiego

Known Member
Dec 21, 2004
then.. check out LSF if you're in sunway..

avantgarde in PJ also can tune..

gti_5555

Known Member
May 5, 2005
PJ
Yea...try out avantgarde...they're not bad in tuning unichip...tell them alex from motul intro u there...mayb can get special price...???hahahahahaha.....

revolution3

Known Member
Jan 20, 2004
Yea...try out avantgarde...they're not bad in tuning unichip...tell them alex from motul intro u there...mayb can get special price...???hahahahahaha.....

wah not jus rs impresive cant tuning unichip dastek at klang valley.. bro can u list out other tunner shop can tune up dastek unichips at klang valley..

kentucky

Oct 18, 2007
unichip installer & tuner

any bros can advice where to have it done in JB?I heard there is one tuner Vis Wok or something like tat,but don know the location.Any advice.Thx:itsme:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

this is about my mother's EJ7. Her OEM steering's leather has been peeling off so i decided to get he a reasonably good chop shop EJ7 steering.

Problem: Old steering wouldn't come out, no matter how hard we pull it. Brought it to Honda, they can't take it out. Brought it to some workshop, they can't take it out. I was told that there are some workshops around that has the tool to remove stubborn steerings. Anyone can point me to the right direction?

my location is subang.

thanks a bunch...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience