EMS vs UnichipQ+Turbo module for CamproCpsT

XlimShady

Known Member
Oct 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all, I'm about to BOT my Campro CPS Neo and I have been given 2 options for the management.
(I'm buying the kit used, from a guy that had it on his waja campro non-cps). Mechanical stuff are all taken care off already by the workshop that did the turbo kit in the first place.

Turbo being used is TD04 from Airtrek.

I have been given 2 choices by the seller for the management. I have no idea why he has 2.

1. EMS2

2. UnichipQ with Turbo module.

So my question is, which one is more suitable for my CPS engine and the TD04? (taking into account performance and reliability). The seller is currently running the EMS on his car but he said that the unichip + turbo module is better. I'm a little confused now. :confused:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
just ask around familiar tuner which they prefer to tune your car (or your mechanic) and make sure they well known the ecu to make the most out of it.... or try check both standalone spec. and function

XlimShady

Known Member
Oct 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
just ask around familiar tuner which they prefer to tune your car (or your mechanic) and make sure they well known the ecu to make the most out of it.... or try check both standalone spec. and function
I did that. The tuner said both also 'okay' :hmmmm: So i decided to go with the Unichip with turbo module.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone ever heard or experienced it?
Have taken the car to COE (they kept for few days), other proton SCs, auth a/c sc etc. None seems to able to rectify the cause.
Symptom: engine stalled during heavy rains or after sending for car body wash whenever the compressor turned on. But if only fan on, engine is fine.
One auth a/c sc has ruled out compressor locked nor problem with a/c system after doing thorough checking including disconnect the compressor connector. Engine still stalled...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience