Unichip tuner in kl and selangor

yewly1990

Known Member
Aug 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Any unichip tuning, other than gt auto and rs dyno, I did went for d tuning in sri damansara,they done great job, but its not confident for me to go there.

Anymore suggestions im kl and selangor area for unichip tuning? Or personal tuner?

Unichip had been install, just retune a/f ratio, ignition timing and add a throttle valve controller module.

Just want to retune because I had bolt on turbo my car.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
WAh.. Bolt on! That sure escalated quick! (Psst... if you wanna sell me back the VS I will buy back. hehehe)

Btw, why didn't your installer tune for you?

yewly1990

Known Member
Aug 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
WAh.. Bolt on! That sure escalated quick! (Psst... if you wanna sell me back the VS I will buy back. hehehe)

Btw, why didn't your installer tune for you?
Hey ya, long time no see izo:-P, the gold box are work very fine with me, hehe.
I actually buy those stuff from half cut, and collect some customer abandoned stuff after upgrade, and diy it with my friend.
He did all the weilding job, worse part are, both of us doest know how was the unichip tuning, he only know how to tune common ecu/piggyback like emanage, hondata and so on.
Now I want to add extra injector and add fuel pump and retune afterthat, stock injector max out at 0.4, I plan to go for 0.6 or 0.7, was get stuck now.
Do u know any unichip tuner around?

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Do u know any unichip tuner around?
there is one but he is in Johor, you can check with him whether he comes to KL/Selangor

Unichip D Andrew (tuner)
0127076560 / 0167730073

yewly1990

Known Member
Aug 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Awesome to know its done up so much! :congrats:

Can we see some pics. :biggrin:
Sure, next week after I buy new phone, this phone got no camera:bawling:

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

there is one but he is in Johor, you can check with him whether he comes to KL/Selangor

Unichip D Andrew (tuner)
0127076560 / 0167730073
Cant contact him. No reply and pick up yet

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i recently visited a muffler shop in sunway and realised that i was spoilt for choice, there are just so many types of mufflers available. i already have an extractor and mid section installed (2.3) on my 1.8 putra. could someone tell me what i should be looking out for/consider before purchasing a muffler?
and what are the main differences between imported ones ($$$) and locally produced ones ($)?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience