Car Broken In Thief Mat Rempit Sunway PJS 11

BoxCarRacer

500 RPM
May 7, 2008
Johor Bahru
According to the comments in the youtube video, the one who got threaten was actually the car owner himself where the thieves were holding bricks and warned him not to come out from the shop. He even offered 2k cash for them to leave everything as it is.
Wuahhhhh! He must be like so helpless :bawling:

What would we do when we're in his shoes? call up police but took them ages to come to crime scene. Want to confront them but the odds are stacked against us. Wanna be a hero to save and protect the hard earned car but might end up getting the beating of our lives...probably to the last breath. Does it really worth taking the risk? but if we don't stand up against this b*stards, they will roam freely doing what ever they want again and like I mention previously, bigger crimes?

Dilemma...dilemma...:bawling:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
How easily the window was taken out! I will not just cut off their hands but also penis and feed them to the rats near the drain.
rats deserve better dude

damn these thieves

JSRA

Known Member
Nov 9, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
they should be a police men passing by rite...where are they...........ai.....got o not also no use la....they are more scared of them.....

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

not the rat but the wild animals......they should be eaten alive by the wild animal.....:mad::mad::mad:

S4TR14^TURB0

Known Member
Jan 4, 2008
wow, i've been robbed like this before, a gang of 3 motor, 6 ppl, take out my window just like that, is this the same gang? lost my ecu, boost meter with sensor, bov, control unit etc..

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
When the thieves are done, get in the car and give chase and ram every single one of them down! Dat would serve them right.

2,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2005
Not many would dare to do so, if it was you passing by alone in the car, what can we do alone?
Unless we have a convoy group, big group of us then different story....6 f them and u alone wor..

Unless can fight like Ip Man or Bruce Lee :top:
just langgar as hard as you can

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
they should be a police men passing by rite...where are they...........ai.....got o not also no use la....they are more scared of them.....
If police man see, probably he go straight and take different route.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
just langgar as hard as you can
Unless I have 10mil tint or bullet proof tint, I might consider that as with that number
of rempits, my car gonna get stuck even though manage to kill 20 of them...

Or just drift into the crowd like in the movies, and save the guy :rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

When the thieves are done, get in the car and give chase and ram every single one of them down! Dat would serve them right.
We will get in trouble if they are killed...u know what i mean...in bolehland...

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Well most of the cases the judge only fine the robbery/snatch thieve victim when they hurt the faggots. As far as I know, none landed in jail. Kinda worth it...your item got stolen you lose money and the robber smiles and oOo at you, or you smile and oOo at them, retain your belongings but pay a fine. Hmmmm....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Car Wash Service back in business

CAR WASHING AND DETAILING:

WANT TO KEEP YOUR CAR LOOKING ITS BEST??

OUR SERVICES CONSIST OF:

CAR WASH,WAX AND VACUUM,INCLUDING TYRE SHINE/LEATHER SHINE. ;)

PRICING:

1.CAR WASH+TYRE SHINE+VACUUM=RM7 (ANY TYPE OF CAR)

2.CAR WASH+TYRE SHINE+VACUUM+DASH SHINE/LEATHER SHINE=RM10 (ANY TYPE OF CAR)

3.CAR WASH+TYRE SHINE+VACUUM+DASH SHINE/LEATHER SHINE+WAXING=RM20 (ANY TYPE OF CAR)

EVERY WEEKEND AND WEEKDAYS AT YOUR...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience