Car Broken In Thief Mat Rempit Sunway PJS 11

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
it's a sad case they r doing this in the broad daylight, furthermore they try to intimidate the owner.

f**king bastards!..

didie

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
The thing i was wondering, is that a normal windows? Is it that easy to pull out? Or they use some tools? It seems from the vid, he took less effort to pull the window out. Mind me, i never seen window pulled out before.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
yes, and our minister is saying the crime rates drop, compared to last time.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
How easily the window was taken out! I will not just cut off their hands but also penis and feed them to the rats near the drain.
Cut it into pieces blend it, and open a stall at areas full of rempits hang out, sell it to their own species to eat...in burger form....:top:

The thing i was wondering, is that a normal windows? Is it that easy to pull out? Or they use some tools? It seems from the vid, he took less effort to pull the window out. Mind me, i never seen window pulled out before.
Kinda agree that the window was easily ripped off...pros in windows kind of rempits?

BoxCarRacer

500 RPM
May 7, 2008
Johor Bahru
I had the same thought as well. Probably its plastic since the car is heavily modded. My friend road legal car had the same type of plastic windows installed. The only safety precaution he took was to add sensor alarm on every window of his car.

What ever it is, the fact that they had the balls to do it in broad daylight is what bothers me. From that act I can assume that they have been doing it for a long time and proove that :

1) Us community couldn't be bothered with our surroundings and probably lack of awareness in our daily senses.

2) The attitude and mentality of our community is rapidly deminishing. From the vid, you can see the rempits clearly threatens someone to mind their own business. That is not a 1-2 min job. They had ample time to take everything out of the car. If one see those kind of act, us car lovers would be screaming and shouting for help from neighboring shops and owners and confront them as a group and not as individuals. In this case probably the one kena threaten probably might be bangla or foreigner.

3) Our local authorities is sleeping. They should be focusing more on grassroot level first rather than be ambitious by tring to catch those big fish. This "tak apa" attitude will allow them to grow and be more dangerous in the future. It's mostly accessories that got stolen from the but will they have the time to react when this escalated into a assault, kidnap and car theft case?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
It is the lack of enforcement, whether on crime, petty or not? Even traffic offense also lack of enforcement. The only enforcement I see nowadays are road blocks, checking license and road tax, probably dark tint and most will pass with kopi oh!!!!!!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
The most scariest place to pass by at night in your car is the big empty field at Shah Alam near Grand Blue Wave Hotel...
Whole bunch of them gathering there with their bikes, some are group of mod cars...majority are all on bikes...kap cais..

All lepak there at night..

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
errrrr...the window i think using those security tint type.....

but from the video those thieves definitely not those the average idiot thieves....perhaps fulltime/semi-pro car thieves that disguise as mat rempit? since using bike it was lot easier to escape in traffic?

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
2) The attitude and mentality of our community is rapidly deminishing. From the vid, you can see the rempits clearly threatens someone to mind their own business. That is not a 1-2 min job. They had ample time to take everything out of the car. If one see those kind of act, us car lovers would be screaming and shouting for help from neighboring shops and owners and confront them as a group and not as individuals. In this case probably the one kena threaten probably might be bangla or foreigner.
According to the comments in the youtube video, the one who got threaten was actually the car owner himself where the thieves were holding bricks and warned him not to come out from the shop. He even offered 2k cash for them to leave everything as it is.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
According to the comments in the youtube video, the one who got threaten was actually the car owner himself where the thieves were holding bricks and warned him not to come out from the shop. He even offered 2k cash for them to leave everything as it is.
Just as bad as robbing the shop......:mad:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Names like Rod Millen and son Rhys are names that we remember like they were on the back of our hands but sadly, another member of the Millen clan that races, Steve, doesn’t quite receive as much of a shout out as the other two.

Steve deserves to be in the spotlight every bit as his racing brother and nephew as he has a history in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience