Scraped/Broken Engine Blocks Collection

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Fellow ZTHians,
I need your help. I am collecting old scraped or unwanted engine blocks to make tables, partnering Izso.
But I only want unique engines such as flat 4s, straight 6s, any Vs, rotaries, some straight 4s...(Picky).
I have since collected only 1 block, VQ35DE. Donated by a fellow friend, blew all 6 pistons. :driver:
Was suppose to have another 4 cylinder, regretted not picking it up. If you have any and you are in Selangor, please state here, I will gladly pick it up. If I do reject some of the engines you guys offered, please don't be mad. :dong:

Happy Valentines Day.

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya
Fellow ZTHians,
I need your help. I am collecting old scraped or unwanted engine blocks to make tables, partnering Izso.
But I only want unique engines such as flat 4s, straight 6s, any Vs, rotaries, some straight 4s...(Picky).
I have since collected only 1 block, VQ35DE. Donated by a fellow friend, blew all 6 pistons. :driver:
Was suppose to have another 4 cylinder, regretted not picking it up. If you have any and you are in Selangor, please state here, I will gladly pick it up. If I do reject some of the engines you guys offered, please don't be mad. :dong:

Happy Valentines Day.

Dude,Valentine pass so long already la..
And i've polished the car for you..

I don't really have anything to give though..but i'll help you out my friend!

And one thing i dont understand, table as in the table table or a table chart?

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Dude,Valentine pass so long already la..
And i've polished the car for you..

I don't really have anything to give though..but i'll help you out my friend!

And one thing i dont understand, table as in the table table or a table chart?
It was on my FB. Dismantled it during Valentine's night. :biggrin:
Haha thanks a lot.
Coffee table mate. For lightweight usage.

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
I have one 1.6 single cam vtec engine in my store room with no documentation whatsoever... :biggrin: It's still running fine the day my mechanic took it out from my car. PM me if you're interested. K. Kangsar/Ipoh area. I'm going to KL next week & the engine block can fit in the boot.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I have one 1.6 single cam vtec engine in my store room with no documentation whatsoever... :biggrin: It's still running fine the day my mechanic took it out from my car. PM me if you're interested. K. Kangsar/Ipoh area. I'm going to KL next week & the engine block can fit in the boot.
You looking to get rid of it or what wor? If the block still works you keeping it as spare parts? Or looking to commission us to make a table for you? :biggrin:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
SOHC ZC VTEC?
My first time hearing a 1.6 vtec :biggrin:

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
You looking to get rid of it or what wor? If the block still works you keeping it as spare parts? Or looking to commission us to make a table for you? :biggrin:
Izso, I would like to sell it, :biggrin: since I've already transplanted a B16a into my car.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I think you're better off looking for a potential buyer la bro. We're looking for scrap engines. Preferably FOC. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Merc's current C-Class is undoubtedly the class leading sedan today, beating closest rivals by a mile, where it matters. Their latest move on uniforming product design has likely got C-buyers thinking they're buying a mini S-Class. It may be cliche, but this recent standardization has worked wonders so far and it is glaringly obvious. It's kind of like Apple's MacBook. Same good looks, different measurements, all solidly engineered and a model suited for just about any discerning clientele...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience