confuse?? don know is piston rings problem broken cause engine oil drop or not...

niccm0314

May 20, 2012
negeri sembilan
hi boss,
my 4g13 done top head overhaul n changed all the valve seal.Problem is the level of engine oil still drop a little, top head overhaul done well n no any oil mark on to my block n other parts, isn't piston rings broken cause it eat engine oil? NOTE when ramp it to 7 to 8k rpm, smoke like a bit dark white will release at the tail exhaust.. isn't this is the symptom of piston ring broken? for information my exhaust muffler already leak..:burnout:

niccm0314

May 20, 2012
negeri sembilan
hi,
do any shop have this test? i went to the shop b4 but the mech just agak agak only... do i need to go to the special shop to do compression test?:confused:

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
no need to go to special shop man...i believe most reputable workshop have this tool...even some "bawah pokok" workshop have this...just ask around...i think it is not that hard to find that does have one...

if you already perform the compression test and there is trouble...perform a leak down test...similar to this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=WgrfT0LFMhc

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guise....
Just wanna share with u and need ur opinion about 4G93 Supercharged...
Anyone...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience