Broken Sensor

lsm1991

1,000 RPM

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
My car's parking sensor just stopped working. I need to parallel park at work. This has been a huge since I have very limited neck movement.

I think I need a replacement. Any recommendation?
get one of these
[YOUTUBE]u-rxJkVzUxI[/YOUTUBE]

you don't even need to park! its automated!

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
My car's parking sensor just stopped working. I need to parallel park at work. This has been a huge since I have very limited neck movement.

Sure you got the right forum, since you are on the other side of the world......:smokin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

How about learn to park without sensors? :biggrin: Besides, any generic reverse sensor system should be able to resolve your issue. Unless you drive a specialized car with sensitive electronics. Like a BMW. Then go to the junkers and replace the sensor.

Sure you got the right forum, since you are on the other side of the world......:smokin:
Give the fella the benefit of the doubt man. Let's just assume he's not a bot.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
How about learn to park without sensors? :biggrin: Besides, any generic reverse sensor system should be able to resolve your issue. Unless you drive a specialized car with sensitive electronics. Like a BMW. Then go to the junkers and replace the sensor.

Their cars differs from ours, and not sure of their market....lol:driver:

sanekit

1,500 RPM

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya

Where to buy generic reverse sensor? Is it hard to install it myself? :driver:

sanekit

1,500 RPM

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
can help me DIY?
These guys dont have the time for tiny2 DIY job lah...hehehe

They only build engine themselves.

Why not install a reverse camera?no need to change head unit,get a standalone monitor.
try to make it blend it and look as stock as possible.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone have any tips on how to solve an irritating rattle I have at my Satria Neo's lower dashboard area? Its located at the lower half of the dashboard immediately to the right of the ignition slot. Seem like there is a metal component immediately behind the plastic & it rattles like hell non-stop. My car is only 2 mths old!!! I have tried using heavy duty scotch tape but the rattle is still there. I am at a loss, PE says they have to dismantle the whole dash to solve it!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience