Broken Sensor

lsm1991

lsm1991

Sep 30, 2011
My car's parking sensor just stopped working. I need to parallel park at work. This has been a huge since I have very limited neck movement.

I think I need a replacement. Any recommendation?
get one of these
[YOUTUBE]u-rxJkVzUxI[/YOUTUBE]

you don't even need to park! its automated!

My car's parking sensor just stopped working. I need to parallel park at work. This has been a huge since I have very limited neck movement.

Sure you got the right forum, since you are on the other side of the world......:smokin:

How about learn to park without sensors? :biggrin: Besides, any generic reverse sensor system should be able to resolve your issue. Unless you drive a specialized car with sensitive electronics. Like a BMW. Then go to the junkers and replace the sensor.

Sure you got the right forum, since you are on the other side of the world......:smokin:
Give the fella the benefit of the doubt man. Let's just assume he's not a bot.

How about learn to park without sensors? :biggrin: Besides, any generic reverse sensor system should be able to resolve your issue. Unless you drive a specialized car with sensitive electronics. Like a BMW. Then go to the junkers and replace the sensor.

Their cars differs from ours, and not sure of their market....lol:driver:

sanekit

sanekit

Dec 9, 2015

Where to buy generic reverse sensor? Is it hard to install it myself? :driver:

sanekit

sanekit

Dec 9, 2015

can help me DIY?
These guys dont have the time for tiny2 DIY job lah...hehehe

They only build engine themselves.

Why not install a reverse camera?no need to change head unit,get a standalone monitor.
try to make it blend it and look as stock as possible.

Does anyone have any tips on how to solve an irritating rattle I have at my Satria Neo's lower dashboard area? Its located at the lower half of the dashboard immediately to the right of the ignition slot. Seem like there is a metal component immediately behind the plastic & it rattles like hell non-stop. My car is only 2 mths old!!! I have tried using heavy duty scotch tape but the rattle is still there. I am at a loss, PE says they have to dismantle the whole dash to solve it!