Friend's car broken into in SS2

deVilz Inc

Known Member
Dec 15, 2003
Carjunk
Hi guys,

Friend's car got broken into earlier this morning (6am). My friend was awake and when he came out of the house and shouted, they actually took sticks to go whack him. Luckily the gate was locked. The also had the balls to tell him to go in and don't disturb them!! There were 4 malay guys on 2 bikes. Of course he called the police and they took more than 10 mins to come (the station was maybe +-1km away). By then they had CUT the front passenger window and had stolen the following items:

Defi Boost meter
Emanage
VAFC 2
Pivot speed meter
HKS Boost controller

Surprisingly they left the radio, amps and all intact, maybe they knew they did not have much time or were only looking for performance gadgets.

Also another tip for those who might find themselves in this situation. According to the police, it is better to call the police station straight instead of 999. It seems if u call 999, it will take time for them to verify etc before they inform the police.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Nowadays really dare devil la, these low life people..maybe your friend if he has another car in the house, just press on the horn until
it wakes everyone within the neighborhood. Previously, the police came in 5 mins when we called to report there our house is broken
into. Some are real fast, some are slower but so far my housing area, once call, they reached pretty fast...

Or I think if such incident, were to happen to any of us, immediately contact the police 1st without
alerting the scumbags that we noticed they are trying to steal things?

That way, they might take their own sweet time...then even if police is slow, at least they will
still make it there and catch them red handed...

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Always make the extra effort and pin your closest police station's number to your refrigerator/door/etc2 so that you and your family members can call from their own cell and land lines. It will always be faster than calling 999.

deVilz Inc

Known Member
Dec 15, 2003
Carjunk
Yep supra_fanatics, since nowadays they're so daring..its better to not alert them but call the cops. Gone are the days when we (the victims) could scare them away by shouting etc.

Agreed pwhyze. Since this happened I've made sure my family has the station's number on speed dial. With the rate of crime nowadays we never know when we will be the next victim..sigh.

Just last week a colleague was going back from work and a car knocked into him. When he got down, 3 guys from the other car whacked him and stole his car! But "some people" say crime rate is down..its just our "preception"..sigh

kcng

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2008
Selangor
kcng1983.blogspot.com
and the current gov ask us not to take the laws into our own hands...
dont they know the sentiment on the ground?

i dare bijan to ask fat mama to walk alone in brickfields...
wait, maybe not fat mama as she can roll over ppl... some other public officers wife...

we cant even feel safe in our own house porch now...
wtf...

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
Guess he should really notify the police first before confronting them.. because he is outnumbered.. but really what happen to those mat rempits mind?? Stealing like this vy fun meh? I remembered last time 10yrs ago.. where got such things happen? Since when the culture starts to turn like this?? Who's the one behind this?? I guess we all know in our heart what we should do next.. :listen:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yep supra_fanatics, since nowadays they're so daring..its better to not alert them but call the cops. Gone are the days when we (the victims) could scare them away by shouting etc.

Agreed pwhyze. Since this happened I've made sure my family has the station's number on speed dial. With the rate of crime nowadays we never know when we will be the next victim..sigh.

Just last week a colleague was going back from work and a car knocked into him. When he got down, 3 guys from the other car whacked him and stole his car! But "some people" say crime rate is down..its just our "preception"..sigh
Ya, if someone knock u, best to observe through rear mirrors 1st or make sure the streets are
real busy and if it is late at night, something is not right, better just mark down the car number
that we can see instead...

robbing us our cars is scary enough, just fear the worse which is kidnap for ransom....advise our female frens especially...

say crime rate low, is more like a deception than perception haha! :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Malaysia gone to the dogs. Petty crime, snatch thieves, robbery, rape, etc.....Those day school children walk, cycle to school, take public bus and so on. Nowadays must use school bus or send direct to school gate and make sure they are inside before leaving.....
Since they are so brave nowadays and probably we will be outnumbered, better to alert the police rather then confront them.....

thomasyong2525235

Known Member
May 19, 2012
Delta Quadrant
Hi guys,

Friend's car got broken into earlier this morning (6am). My friend was awake and when he came out of the house and shouted, they actually took sticks to go whack him. Luckily the gate was locked. The also had the balls to tell him to go in and don't disturb them!! There were 4 malay guys on 2 bikes. Of course he called the police and they took more than 10 mins to come (the station was maybe +-1km away). By then they had CUT the front passenger window and had stolen the following items:

Defi Boost meter
Emanage
VAFC 2
Pivot speed meter
HKS Boost controller

Surprisingly they left the radio, amps and all intact, maybe they knew they did not have much time or were only looking for performance gadgets.

Also another tip for those who might find themselves in this situation. According to the police, it is better to call the police station straight instead of 999. It seems if u call 999, it will take time for them to verify etc before they inform the police.
*sIgh* i feel u ,and ur friend......
And damn,Defi? Sigh....better be on ur feet as these guys might wanna come back again for audio system....

Spri for ur fren

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
One of the reason why I don't wanna put defis :afraid:

Anyway to prevent these thieves to break into our cars? remove the car key hole? other than tinting to a real thick tint, cant think of
anything else...

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
N they say crime rate have drop... F>U>C>K them.

iatebananas

Known Member
Oct 5, 2012
Petaling Jaya
my project car got broken into outside my house. -_- inside got nothing. the fella broke the boot look and dented and scratched the whole boot while trying. my house is in ss2 btw. EVEN with guarded community shit like this still happens. must be the prisoners the G let out for the election. -_-

deVilz Inc

Known Member
Dec 15, 2003
Carjunk
Showed my friend the video from the "Car that got broken in atPJS 11" post (http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...oken-in-thief-mat-rempit-sunway-pjs-11-a.html) and he said the modus operandi was exactly the same. Only difference was there were 2 bikes and 4 guys. And when he was at the police station early this morning there was another guy who was making a report abt 3 bikes n 6 guys that broke into his car.

I'm guessing this group is targeting all the modified cars as they're only interested in the performance parts/gadgets. And because they move around in a group, they're daring enough to threaten the owner. Just wish they meet the wrong person or group one day...surely whack the shit out of them.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all car expert!!
just wanna ask, is it up boost our car equal o up our car's power?
can any1 explain it more detail?
if really do so can up power,then why people still need others mod?
if gsr up boost to 1.0 then roughly how many HP will i get?
is this oso help to increase the top speed?
will this affect our engine?will overload our engine?
really appreciate of your ans..thanks very much!!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience