Student attacked by Mat Rempit after crash

220mph

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
kl
same story happen to a friend of mine in tasik selatan/ tun razak..
whats weird is he didnt get smashed by the motorist he hit.
that motorist involved in accident know its his fauld and settle in a good manner. its those big buch of rxz,ex5 repit wannabe passing by that hit him up with helmet.
report to police, no action taken. my advice, pls pls pls advice ladies driver , ur wife ,gf etc to avoid tun razak and tasik selatan on saturday sunday night.. u would be amaze by the number of bikes . not surprising on 1000-1500 bikes on a single street. not boosting and lying. those people living there will know i m telling true. so avoid it if possible.

note:to show my disapointment.. police are not fool or dumb. they know they are gathering there every weekend. but did they took any action? mayb they got no balls to enter that area.

QuickRide

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007
Simple way is to hook up with some important people from newspaper. When you got problem u call them police will come faster :P Remember when you make an emergency call record your time if you are able to. You can ask the newspapers to show how 'effective' the force are working. Bomba sometimes are the same as well. Haih..waht 2 do?

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Simple way is to hook up with some important people from newspaper. When you got problem u call them police will come faster :P Remember when you make an emergency call record your time if you are able to. You can ask the newspapers to show how 'effective' the force are working. Bomba sometimes are the same as well. Haih..waht 2 do?
dont talk la about bomba... they are always late.. i remembered my fren's home cannot be saved bcoz bomba is late...

sometimes cannot blame them... bcoz of our attitute on the road not giving them way... *i am talkin about bombas n ambulances... not the kopi man

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
yeah bomba will go straight away to ur house if there is fire, but the road condition dont allow them to go to ur place asap.

simplycomplexed

Known Member
Jun 28, 2007
redorzero.blogspot.com
simplycomplexed,
Singapore got kfc delivery? malaysia don't even have it yet. haha Maybe the singaporean authorities should sniper them down. heheh
YET ar? LOL!
dowan ar... hopefully never... i going back Msia and i lub KFC. i rather drive out for my KFC. eheheee....

the rempits here are kinda a threat here ler but the authorities not really taking them seriously..YET. wahaha

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
KFC delivery ????

Trust me, we have to wait for 10 years or more for that in Malaysia.. like the McDonald Pancakes...

rempits.. cannot destroy them if their BIG BOSS is in the ... u know la...

yesterday he was speakin rempit style about bribery...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
driftkingii,
Yeah, a part of the delay in ambulance or fire truck is caused by malaysian drivers. They take a darn long time to move or sometimes, won't even budge at all. And on other occasions, they do move... but move forward rather than move one side to open a bigger road for the ambulance.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
More rempit news!

====================
Saturday November 24, 2007

100 Mat Rempit held minutes before Friday prayers

KOTA BARU: Some 100 Mat Rempit thought they could blaze through roads here minutes before Friday prayers yesterday, but they rode straight into a police dragnet at Taman Maju here.

Thinking that the prayer break would mean fewer cops on duty, they decided to race around town but many were seen ditching their motorcycles before fleeing on foot.

Most of those detained were teenagers and 54 motorcycles were seized during the five-minute operation.

The operation was mounted after concerns expressed by the state Istana officials that youths were racing minutes before or after Friday prayers when they should instead be performing their prayers.

Rempit busted: Some of the Mat Rempit motorcycles being put into a police truck before being taken to the Kota Baru police headquarters after an operation to end the Mat Rempit menace Friday.
Eight police personnel including two officers and 30 auxiliary policemen were involved in the operation.

Past surveillance showed that the youths would race from Taman Maju to Balai Islam in Lundang before making U-turns there and it had been a regular feature on Fridays.

Most of the juveniles detained came from Pantai Cahaya Bulan, Pengkalan Chepa and Baung and most would be charged for not having proper riding permits, expired road tax and reckless driving.

Pensioner Daud Hassan, 63, was seen clapping away during the operation, recounted the bitter experience of his friend in Padang Tempak, Pengkalan Chepa, last month.

“My elderly friend was driving his car when one of the Rempit’s motorcycles grazed his car’s side window. He stopped and confronted the rider before a group set upon him. They punched him and, as a result, he lost three teeth,” Daud said.
===================

The problem with those rempit pigs is that they cause damage to other people's properties, and they cause harm to other people even though they are the ones who is wrong. That's why they should all be banished into south china sea and left to rot there.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
More rempit news!

====================
Saturday November 24, 2007

100 Mat Rempit held minutes before Friday prayers

KOTA BARU: Some 100 Mat Rempit thought they could blaze through roads here minutes before Friday prayers yesterday, but they rode straight into a police dragnet at Taman Maju here.

Thinking that the prayer break would mean fewer cops on duty, they decided to race around town but many were seen ditching their motorcycles before fleeing on foot.

Most of those detained were teenagers and 54 motorcycles were seized during the five-minute operation.

The operation was mounted after concerns expressed by the state Istana officials that youths were racing minutes before or after Friday prayers when they should instead be performing their prayers.

Rempit busted: Some of the Mat Rempit motorcycles being put into a police truck before being taken to the Kota Baru police headquarters after an operation to end the Mat Rempit menace Friday.
Eight police personnel including two officers and 30 auxiliary policemen were involved in the operation.

Past surveillance showed that the youths would race from Taman Maju to Balai Islam in Lundang before making U-turns there and it had been a regular feature on Fridays.

Most of the juveniles detained came from Pantai Cahaya Bulan, Pengkalan Chepa and Baung and most would be charged for not having proper riding permits, expired road tax and reckless driving.

Pensioner Daud Hassan, 63, was seen clapping away during the operation, recounted the bitter experience of his friend in Padang Tempak, Pengkalan Chepa, last month.

“My elderly friend was driving his car when one of the Rempit’s motorcycles grazed his car’s side window. He stopped and confronted the rider before a group set upon him. They punched him and, as a result, he lost three teeth,” Daud said.
===================

The problem with those rempit pigs is that they cause damage to other people's properties, and they cause harm to other people even though they are the ones who is wrong. That's why they should all be banished into south china sea and left to rot there.
bring them to space la.. so that we can be the 1st to MARS or any planet...

bringing them to space reminds me of the plot in STAR CRAFT... where they have send prisoners to space in some planet somewhere called Mar Sara,,,

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
driftkingii,
Bring them to space, release `em in a pod, then blow open the pod walls and those rempits will be exposed to open space. Have a video cam to video everything that happens. hehehehe

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
same story happen to a friend of mine in tasik selatan/ tun razak..
whats weird is he didnt get smashed by the motorist he hit.
that motorist involved in accident know its his fauld and settle in a good manner. its those big buch of rxz,ex5 repit wannabe passing by that hit him up with helmet.
report to police, no action taken. my advice, pls pls pls advice ladies driver , ur wife ,gf etc to avoid tun razak and tasik selatan on saturday sunday night.. u would be amaze by the number of bikes . not surprising on 1000-1500 bikes on a single street. not boosting and lying. those people living there will know i m telling true. so avoid it if possible.

note:to show my disapointment.. police are not fool or dumb. they know they are gathering there every weekend. but did they took any action? mayb they got no balls to enter that area.
It seemed like they are only good these days using FRU, water-cannons and tear-gas to disperse rioters and crowd wanting truths but all scared shit-less when dealing with the real day to day problem of society ... Of course one is politically induced ...

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Join the Rempit? .... hmmm .... Yup, infiltrate into them then make-up a place for them to gather and get s_95 with his minigun with about 10,000 odd rounds should knock out a few percent of it's population ...

DARN ... If only I knew how to ride a kapchai !

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
rempit acted that way like wild animal coz their brain is grown in their ass not on their head!!!!!