UPM students vs UPM staff - again!

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
I got to say, well done to the students .... They stayed together as one and willing to give their life and limbs to stop that thieving bastard.

ZeroToHundred forumer should take note on this gray Proton Wira BGW-6177. Blady lansi want to rev engine kau kau in-front of student? On my words, he better be careful ... KNN CCB TNS HKC chee-hai !

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
not wonder they say upm management n staffs can never achieve anything outstanding,looks like they still have those kampung style mentality. No wonder their staffs also act like animal!

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Surprising, these guys reminded me of a few minister in office ... You never know, if the venture into politics, they could be one of Boleh's YB's.

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
as said the fellar want the student laptop badly:stupid:

2zzge

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2005
kl
memang want to bully chinese only

1 year ago also bully chinese 50 vs a few

Last edited:

kkho99

4,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Visit site
eerr..... something to ask.... i never been Uni so duno what happen "inside" Uni..

is it always happen in Uni or just "happen" to some ppls who are join those "politic' .....

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
if i were them i find a lawyer and sue that fellar breaking in the private compound and 100K cash missing. sure hailat that guy

ky69

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
Blardy security who he thinks he is.Even police need warrants to confiscate things.I dunno this Uni student future life in UNI dunno how.I salute to this UNI student stand together.Did u notice that policeman seem like useless.Carrying a big MP5.Just quiet at there.Just wanna scare of the student

Last edited:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
The best is, since it's kinda a mess anyway, is to make it even bigger. Send the photos, videos and a short story to Sin Chew (belongs to MCA) or other newspaper like Nanyang or The Star. The Chinese paper seemed to dig on news like this. Then go to any representative political bodies and create a big mess for the uni. There are many of the up and coming YB's (especially during election now) wanted to get their name and picture on the paper anyway.

If you know you have not done anything wrong, then why worry of being expelled. There is no way or reason they can expel you anyway. It most likely would be settled in closed doors between the students, that theiving mongrel, and the chancellor.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
It's daylight robbery lah weih, ABUSE OF POWER. It's just plain STEALING.

You see when the police are around there, that sohai malay security fella with specs like act so innocent only, don't dare to say much.

BECAUSE he know if he talk too much, his initial plan of STEALING may be revealed. Police also diam only , can't blame them lah. They don't know what's going on also, if i'm the police i also won't know who's right and who's wrong there.

The students have my respect lah. At least they stand together and fight for this, if they diam. Everything will just get "rampas" and then awhile later, everything will be quiet again.

Celaka, studying there also got such thing wan ar.. Don't these students pay for their fees?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

Anybody knows where i can change or get this fixed? I've got chips/tear/makan on mine, wear is uneven. Only used it for a short while and this is my second one in the last year. Both has the same problem. Please call/text/pm me if you know where i can get this fixed.

Thanks.. May the torque be with you..:driver:
Fariq(012 3939290)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience