Calling abroad students of ZTH

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
i got a question....when you are leaving to continue your studies abroad...im sure some of you applied for ISIS International Student card (or something like dat im not sure what it's call)...i was told to do them at Plaza Magnum....is this the only place to do them card?and can anyone tell me how much and how long it'll take to do a card?other than pics and offer letter...do i have to bring any other documents with me?thanks yah

tkkhoo

Known Member
Jan 9, 2004
erm...
not sure what u have to bring but the card onli take few min to do..... they just stick ur photo on the card and stick one transparen sticker with ur indo printed on it. if you going to Uk, the ISIS card is preety useless.

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
omg...is that true?why is that ar bro?i tot can get discount for bus and tube rides and watnot....also do u happen to know how much to do the card?cheers

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Why not doing that card in MSL Travel? Its only rm10 for that card. Just give them your photo and show them ur letter of acceptance, then they will do one for u instantly. Its quite useful..u can use it to apply some discount card in some restaurant. Anything u can pm me, i got lots of fren studying in sheffield. U can ask for their assistance.

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
MSL can do it. if you are going uk, you wont be using it much imho. if you pass by london and want to yumcha, drop me a pm

discounted bus rides ,club entries and whatnot are with your student card and student "oyster"

Last edited:

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Y dun u ask me to drop by london and look for u?hehe..i went there so often..coz i miss the chinese food there. haha!

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
if you want also can. my school is at the strand, can walk to chinatown anytime.

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
hehehehehh...well i'll be going to south yorkshire...anyone near there?but my course will only take me around 2months ++

CcL

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
wow sheffield? engineering??
the card can be done at your uni... and probably free too.

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
training course to get NDT license in Welding Inspector and Ultrasonic Tester....just check with one of the travel agents...apparently im not qualified as my course is not considered full time + min of 6 months onry then can apply...diuz....

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
SataniC said:
training course to get NDT license in Welding Inspector and Ultrasonic Tester....just check with one of the travel agents...apparently im not qualified as my course is not considered full time + min of 6 months onry then can apply...diuz....
ask your company sponsor la..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Readers, It is my pleasure to announce that we'll embark ourselves on a crazy journey. Follow closely every week on our step by step progress, involving in house modifications or DIY to our Supercar beater testbed.

We bought ourselves a cheap wreck, a 1983 Nissan Fairlady 300ZX Z31 for RM10,000. Why do we choose the Nissan over any other cars? Well here's the main reason:

Why the Z31? Why this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience