Student attacked by Mat Rempit after crash

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Basically they are molded from diarrhea that came out from their mum's arse ...

If you guys check the crime section in Zth, you will notice many if not all of the crime were made by bike riders ... and you can easily guess what group of people did it ... Yes, THE REMPITS ...

I am arming my home to kill .... I'll take it to court but they'll be dead anyway ...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
eyong,
install auto firing systems where if intruders climb in, there'll be an automatic machine gun that'll blow them to smitherins. cool !

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Yup, sure some stray cats from some neighbour won't be pleased if I turn their beloved feline in mince-meat ... hahahaha ...

I think the best and most reasonable strategy to deal with these low life scums is to stun them ... At least one or two will do ... Drag their hopeless arse into the house, tie them up, muff their voices and sight, call out some crazy arse people like s_95 and slowly painfully and psycologically torture them for hours before calling the police ... Made them scarred for life not on skin deep but mentally as well. Let them feel helplessness, disorientation, disensatization, living death .... I can think of a zillion household things that are good for hot and cold torture ...

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
eyong,
install auto firing systems where if intruders climb in, there'll be an automatic machine gun that'll blow them to smitherins. cool !

Should we start to mod our cars like the old skool cartoon series M.A.S.K??? I want "Rhino" and "thunderbolt".......

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
links,
hahaha Yeah, that'll be cool. Someone suggested last time to install a super sharp sword and install it under the side skirt. This sword will swing out like wings when a lever or button is pressed. So when the sword comes out like wings, drive past the rempits and it'll slice off their legs. hahaha

eyong,
dude, I not crazy arse la. hahaha I'm a FedUpIst.... one who is fed up of robbers. haha

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
eyong,
dude, I not crazy arse la. hahaha I'm a FedUpIst.... one who is fed up of robbers. haha
And don't forget the million or so Mat Rempits and useless bosses that pay peanuts while they cruise in the million dollar cars ... :mad:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
I was working last Saturday lor .... as you know, I work from 0730 to 1730hr ... Blady one day for the weekend only ...

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Walaneh .... Indestructable leh ... Hit like that still can climb up and run away ... Blady Rempit is sub-human ...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anybody know where can i make a nice fibreglass dashboard and door panel...??
my dash board is like 10 years ol' car alraeady....anyway it is a 10 years ol' car..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience