Student attacked by Mat Rempit after crash

QuickRide

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007
Everytime i saw a Mat Rempit on the roads,1 thing comes into my mind reminds me....GHOST RIDER Malaysian Version:bike:
ghost rider is nice lar. rempits pula like inferior/rejected version of ghost rider more ngam :D

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
simplycomplexed,
Singapore got kfc delivery? malaysia don't even have it yet. haha Maybe the singaporean authorities should sniper them down. heheh

Check out this accident at PJ. I heard it was a rempit who crashed and died. If it's true that it's a rempit, then 1 down, hundreds and maybe thousands more to go. sigh....

Last edited:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Check out this accident at PJ. I heard it was a rempit who crashed and died. If it's true that it's a rempit, then 1 down, hundreds and maybe thousands more to go. sigh....
It's no use ... They came from a massive breeding production source ... 1 down, and they'll pump up three more ... So, it's an exponentially increasing trend ... How, how? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
no 1 got de news or astroNUT being rob at ampang?
CKM...here it goes..:biggrin:

Angkasawan hurt in tussle with robbers

By KULDEEP S. JESSY

KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysian Angkasawan Mej Dr Faiz Khaleed sustained injuries in a robbery after
two parang-wielding men attacked him and a friend outside his house in Taman Mawar, Cheras,
here early Wednesday.

Dr Faiz was slashed on his left hand in the 2am incident. He did not lose anything, but the
robbers snatched a gold chain from his friend.

He has been admitted to the Gleneagles Intan Medical Centre in Jalan Ampang here and his
condition was reported as stable.

At the hospital, his mother Mazenah Mohamad said Dr Faiz had gone to have supper with two
other friends at about 11pm on Tuesday, and returned home later.

”One of the robbers pushed my son and he fell while the other robber placed a parang on the
neck of my son's friend,” she said.

Mazenah said her son got up and tried to fight with the two men and was slashed.

“At this point, he pressed the auto gate remote and when the door started to open, the two
suspects fled,” she added.

While fleeing , one of the suspects managed to snatch the friend's chain.

A team of policemen arrived at the hospital around 6pm and took a statement from Dr Faiz.

Dr Faiz, who is a military dentist, was shortlisted along with orthopaedic surgeon Dr Sheikh
Muszaphar Shukor to be the first Malaysian in space. On Oct 10, Dr Sheikh Muszaphar made
history by becoming the first Malaysian to fly to space.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
11pm off to supper until 2am, got robbed. And police only come for statement at 6pm? hmmm ....

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
He's from the military, dude. hahaha Sure fight back even though he knows he can't fight back. But at least he did something, although he could've tried to find a weapon first or something.

QuickRide

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007
Should have offered free dentist checkup for 1 year to avoid being hurt :P

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
11pm off to supper until 2am, got robbed. And police only come for statement at 6pm? hmmm ....
actually common la nowday for them to come late... i remembered dulu MP kena attack n police call 4 hours later...

or how about the case where the loan shark belasah one man n police came 1 hour later... n the nearest police was at Uptown

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

searching for answers here.... as im still green in the whole modding buisness....

im driving a wira 1.6xli Millenium Ed. after a month of driving the car i had a problem where the mechanic said i had to change the engine(till today i still dont know whether he was telling the truth..) so i agreed and opted for a 4g93 mitsu engine as he said it would be cheaper than trying to replace it with another 4g92 proton engine.... total cost of the procedure is RM1200(is this cheap or expansive?)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience