what to do with the scammer

TRDi

Apr 24, 2010
eastern
hello..i just want to ask what should i do with the scammer? i have pay using bank in to one person from mudah, where as soon he receive the money, i cannot contact him anymore..

any comment is highly appreciated:slug:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
hello..i just want to ask what should i do with the scammer? i have pay using bank in to one person from mudah, where as soon he receive the money, i cannot contact him anymore..

any comment is highly appreciated:slug:
Post his details and print screen his ad, and post on facebook and over here.
Report to police regarding this person with all the details u have.

Some victims able to dig that person out by even finding out his facebook account but
not sure how they did it.

Best just post everything to warn others. A lot of scammers in Mudah.my, which is why
I choose not to buy things from there unless COD.

Always COD if the site is not a safe site for online purchase. Unlike Paypal and eBay.

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Yes.. some axxhole try use my car to con ppl, already contact mudah twice since yesday but no reply still. So beware of this low life, only buy with the pro seller bcos they have IC verify.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Dont pay upfront unless its ebay or paypal verified. If it was scammed, they offer buyer protection. mudah is best dealt COD.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

You could report to mudah or lodge a police report against the scammer or have some "friends" dig out his identity. If until proven futile, treat this as a lesson. Life's lessons are often expensive

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

New!
Mothers carcare Hi-Series-Reflection
Available in malaysia
Pls call 012-4711151.
Pls log on MOTHERS® Polishes·Waxes·Cleaners
Car Wax-Super wet look!
Durability-2 month
Top Coat-New
Deep Shine and Extreme Gloss-Look Very Reflective!
The Best In USA
Over Merquiers !
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience