ViDesign cars

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Actually got an idea. A little beng-ish, but can put those knight rider style led under the hood. Really will look nice.

mate that... mivec hood mod look awesome...
can you pm where you did it, please.. .
as uploaded my 2nd Vi-Design hood with bonnet lock.. .

sharing me pic..cheers

Attachments

• 200904-553.jpg
    200904-553.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 325
  • 200904-555.jpg
    200904-555.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 272
The original hood before I mod it. I cant tell u where to mod because I swapped the hood and bumper, but I can tell you that those panel beater shops can do it for you. Comparison between the old hood and the new hood.

Attachments

• Image069.jpg
    Image069.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 208
  • 123.JPG
    123.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
looking like mingz car.

an identical twins you reckon ... ;-)

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

The original hood before I mod it. I cant tell u where to mod because I swapped the hood and bumper, but I can tell you that those panel beater shops can do it for you. Comparison between the old hood and the new hood.

yeah the grey looks awesome. ..
probably need to take to kedai ketuk/kimpalan to alter it ...
love that nice curve... on the hood that comes down... good job actually :driver:

mate that... mivec hood mod look awesome...
can you pm where you did it, please.. .
as uploaded my 2nd Vi-Design hood with bonnet lock.. .

sharing me pic..cheers

nice man...mine's in the worksop, doing some mods as well..hopefully wen i get back from KK, the car's done..:driver:

nice man...mine's in the worksop, doing some mods as well..hopefully wen i get back from KK, the car's done..:driver:

cheers mate...

oh yeah do upload once its done yeah ;-)
one more thing dnt forget to put the bonnet lock * if * if you really kaki revving. ..;-) :driver:

cheers mate...

oh yeah do upload once its done yeah ;-)
one more thing dnt forget to put the bonnet lock * if * if you really kaki revving. ..;-) :driver:

will do..lucky i'm not kaki revving..just once in a while..haha...yeah,i've read sum guys got their bonnet flown off coz of too fast revving..my car very slow 1.. :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

ya lar..post more pics..maybe rhys edi use newer version vid..who knows.. :listen:

cmon ler mate. ..hehe
ehh just realised ur from klang too ...will honk at ya.. !! if me come across ya ;-)

sure sure.. if see me juz give me a honk.. most of the time i wont notice.. so not i wan to sombong ya... hahaa... coz sometimes i concentrate driving i don notice hons.. =P

will do..lucky i'm not kaki revving..just once in a while..haha...yeah,i've read sum guys got their bonnet flown off coz of too fast revving..my car very slow 1.. :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

ya lar..post more pics..maybe rhys edi use newer version vid..who knows.. :listen:

still the same as my previous pics.. dun update my car much edy =)

VID design is dem keng... really make ur car like a Lancer GT lookalike.
nice..!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom