GT-R Proto at Tokyo Motor Show 2005

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Well this is what a lot of people have been waiting for. These sketches officially released by Nissan yesterday (and leaked a few days earlier) give an insight to what the GT-R Proto will look like. The actual prototype will be shown on the 19th of October during the first press day of the 39th Tokyo Motor Show. The mock-up will give a good indication to the final design of the 2007 production car. It will have no interior or engine so don't expect too much in the way of technical specifications and additional info.

Nissan have set up an official website for the Proto:

GT-R Proto Official

Check back to this blog on the 19th as I will be uploading detailed pictures of the GT-R Proto directly from the motor show!

From Dino's J Style

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
wow, from coupe sports car become pure sports car style.... cool... i guess maybe this GTR not under the Skyline flagship anymore....

mohalw

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
Malaysia
:hmmmm: I think i gt post 1 GT-R concept here b4, but forgot which thread already, anyway, nice car!!~ Keep sport rock n roll!!~:turtle:

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Leonard,

your brother told me your R34 Z-tune arrived already,
now in Port Klang awaiting for customs release !
faster come back to KL and bring me for a spin.

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
BlackSamurai said:
coupe sports car & pure sports car, what's the different?
i also dunno but to me, the old skylines/GTRs are all coupe model, they have 4 door and 2 door coupe (the GTRs).... unlike porsch, ferrari, lambo - 2 seater pure sports car look... now it looks like this GTR is going to be a 2 seater like these pure sports car.... thats wat i mean...heheheee

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As the title goes, I need some suggestion from all of you. How do I remove the burnt oil stain on my SS exhaust extractor? Mine isn't polished finish, it is matte kinda finish. I wouldn't mind some scratches on it, as long as the ugly stain are gone.

Please share some ideas :adore::adore:

P.S i have tried using autosol, it didn't made any difference lol.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience