Honda S2000 eats Ferrari's, Maserati's and other exotics on the Summit Point Raceway

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

A driver in a stock Honda S2000, gives the other exotics a run of their lives. This is proof that David could chew Goliath and spit him out of the race, if he is using the right weapon. Check out the video of the awesome fight on the Summit Point Raceway

YouTube - Honda S2000 vs Maserati, Porsche, NSX, & Ferrari

khellvinne

Known Member
Aug 15, 2010
Johor Bahru
Re: Honda S2000 eats Ferrari's, Maserati's and other exotics on the Summit Point Race

From the video, what i learned is, if u are not skilled enough to drive, whatever super car you drive is useless.
OMG the Ferrari and Maserati is way too slow going into corners,too much braking and slowing down. The Maserati original absorber make the car looks like wanna flip over when cornering. I think this is the highest possible he cant go fast at corner...
My "L" plate gf probably can drive faster at the corner than them using my Iswara.

freeman1314

Known Member
Oct 7, 2008
Re: Honda S2000 eats Ferrari's, Maserati's and other exotics on the Summit Point Race

"L" plate ....GF....Iswara = Faster thn Maserati ? :hello::hello::hello:

No offence peace ^^

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007

"L" plate...GF...Iswara = GF would run to the guy driving a maserati

nice driving by the s2k driver...but i think all the supercars driver are driving cautiously...can hardly hear they redlining the engine...

khellvinne

Known Member
Aug 15, 2010
Johor Bahru

"L" plate ....GF....Iswara = Faster thn Maserati ? :hello::hello::hello:

No offence peace ^^
No offence, watch the video.
The Maserati full brake at each corner, which my GF not doing that (she dont even brake,haha)

crazybiscut

Known Member
Jun 29, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

some people just want a supercar, other people just want a Cornering Assault Machine with the pure intention of pushing the car to its limit.

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL

Judging by the brake zone pylons, i doubt any of the drivers with the exception of the S2k driver was going pretty much all out. Looks like some of the exotic drivers are just learning their cars on track.

There is however a really good video of an S2k chasing a couple of 360CS Ferraris around Monza. I think it's quite skills.

Old video link but still fun to watch:

YouTube - S2000 running with two Ferrari Modena 360 Challenge Stradale

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007

s2k being a light car...have awesome entry speed...can catch up the ferraris when entering corner...at the exit however being having more power...the ferraris easily left sk2 in the dust...

:burnout:

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL

Wasn't just the entry speed, i actually think the mid-corner speed of the s2k was far superior to the 360cs.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello
Need some help from u guys :biggrin: my 'nenas' (exhaust part) produces noise. its like shaking/rattling when my car is idle or cruising at low rpm. please help me :banghead: ... before this the exhaust works ok. i use satria neo cps
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience