ViDesign cars

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Hey~ you guys with angel eyes, project a straight line? or a V shaped?

i just changed angel eyes with 6000 bulb.. suppose to be white shining on the ground, but middle got 30% of white.. dammit... it don't project straight horizontally.. i thought it soppose to be.. hehe.. please share some info with me! Thanks! =D

rhys won't let u la. he wants to be the only one that looks like that. all his diffusers custom and all. damn sombong. hahahaha jk la bro

rhys won't let u la. he wants to be the only one that looks like that. all his diffusers custom and all. damn sombong. hahahaha jk la bro

i din say kenot ar?? juz u have to find someone to custom for u.. and might not 100% like mine lor.. hahhaa =P

share another shoot here by peanut.. hhahaa
dsc4209.jpg

Last edited:
bro any satria neo try this style before?

if there is any picture?

waaa.. looks like got amoi on the passenger seat hehehe

thats my GF there.. lol

bro any satria neo try this style before?
if there is any picture?

this bodykit oni available to putra/wira/satria

Rhys car is
one of the best looking putra's....any better would have to be widebody edi...:adore:

IMG_0585.jpg

LOL... no lor... dun say so.. still got many other good looking putras than me out there...

hehe..i also vid's but not so smart like rhysla..:itsme:

okok oni la my ride... maybe u can try bigger and outstanding rims + some stickers and lower ur ride... maybe will look even better.. juz my opinion =)

wow.! a very nice putra.. ! :love: it!

Bump: wow.! a very nice putra.. ! :love: it!

Bump: wow.! a very nice putra.. ! :love: it!

3604234469_de7fa2cd07.jpg

just decided to post what may possibly be the last photo of my car using VID. The hood can't close properly so kinda dangerous to have such a big gap.. so sad la.. changing bdkit soon... :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom