UnderTree Mechanic - DIY Videos

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Next Proton will come out with X70 Superleggera model by removing all the plastic cover under the hood.

I always hated all those plastic clip holding carpets or plastic trim in place as i tend to break them. Now i dont mind as i bought a set of clips online. As long as i can confirm i have spare clip, i just broke off any stubborn one....very satisfying.

My Waja 1.8 filter is 1/3 that size and the engine require about 5l of oil. My filter price is almost triple the price of a Campro filter.Maybe i should see if Campro filter have the same thread and design. I know for sure the height wont be an issue.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
good stuff, like the clip removal tool part, didn't know the x70 engine cover has sound dampening material under it, oil filter is huge and the close ups where the valve cover area is leaking? what do you use to film the videos?
Just a GoPro 3+ :bawling: At least it has 1080p 60fps. Saving up to get an used 7 Black, just for the 1080p 240fps hahaha
Slowly using my DSLR to shoot some non-moving shots, way better colours.
Thanks for the words of encouragement!

My Waja 1.8 filter is 1/3 that size and the engine require about 5l of oil. My filter price is almost triple the price of a Campro filter.Maybe i should see if Campro filter have the same thread and design. I know for sure the height wont be an issue.
Careful later u go lower than the crossmember u will tear it apart.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guy i'm going 2 diy my satria door 2 vertical door o they cal siccors door... anybody got any idea 2 do it...?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience