Playboy Playmate tries to drift, clothing optional w/video

Dinesh

500 RPM
bunny2-600x450.jpg

If the first word of the title hasn’t already got you clicking play, then perhaps the wait for the video to load could be killed by reading the text here. Then again, we do understand that the title pretty much covers everything but the Playboy model’s modesty.

bunny5-600x450.jpg

Bear in mind though that this video is totally nudity-free but is true to some of the more suggestive Playboy shoots and doesn’t leave much to the imagination. Playboy had arranged a photo shoot with three of their ‘ambassadors’ and a couple of drift cars that are regulars on the Formula Drift circuit.

bunny1-600x450.jpg

You might recognise the BMW E92 3 Series as the drift weapon of Michael Essa from GSR Autosport, the very one that he campaigns in the Formula Drift series and is powered by the V10 lump from the previous generation E60 M5. The Hankook Nissan GT-R on the other hand has been converted to rear-wheel drive by means of a sequential gearbox and has recently joined the Formula Drift roster with Robbie Nishida behind the wheel.

bunny4-600x450.jpg

So part of the shoot included a video roll and this one shows one of the Playboy Playmates, and we use the word as loosely as possible here, ‘attempting’ to perform some friction-related activities in the car. Yes we mean she tries to do some donuts with the car.

bunny3-600x450.jpg

As we mentioned earlier, the video has no nudity but there’s little to suggest that she’s actually wearing any item of clothing while trying to drift. If the touted Drift Muscle series by Keiichi Tsuchiya and Daijiro Inada doesn’t pan out, perhaps this could be the next big drift thing.

Just in case you’re wondering though, yes we do realise that there’s actually no purpose for the video but colour us generous as we love to share joyous things.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bxvCZES_hCY" allowfullscreen="" width="640" frameborder="0" height="390"></iframe>

Source: YouTube and Autoblog

Attachments

• bunny2.jpg
    bunny2.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 348
Saw this clip a few days back. very stim but nothing to see :bawling:

aaww dammit... girls are hot (except that in pink) but 2b frank my eyes n ears are more to those cars... love it.. GTR for drift.... huuuu....

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

an d4 that M3.. sound sweeeet... i'll teach that chick to drive stick... i mean.. the rrrrreaaall stick......if u know what i mean yea......:burnout:

wa lao what a waste of time effort and resources...she's such a bimbo!

.. and you call that drift? more like spinning out of control to me...

skanks...

is she naked? can't see her t!ts
haiyo, point camera lower la :evil:

we all want that
and yes she is naked the sabelt is covering her tities :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

"moving around" ?!

shit i am imagining.............. :idea:

hahah definitely will move around man
"they" will move with the car :biggrin:
sure if the camera is stuck at her tits during the whole drifting we will see a LOT
coz the sabelt sure slip off the strategic areas
too bad camera steady on her face oni:bawling: lol

Aiya, just a teaser and nothing to see! I guess have to pay playboy TV to see the real stuff. :D

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom