Some tips to share.

sta

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2004
nuggyn said:
best if you could learn it from Mr Bean = take the steering wheel with you. :regular_smile:
buy the quick release steering rm250

iman__210

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
I think our concerned is preventing the getting into the car? once inethey can do what they want to your car.

How can we prevent them from even breaking the glass and stealing our precious 'gadgets' from our hard earned salaries...

sysh

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
KL
.. i think it's impossible to stop them from getting into your car, even if you have those bulletproof cars that VVIPs use.. as for preventing them breaking the glass, the most you can do is by applying that LLUMAR and VPS Security Film.. it makes it harder for them to break your windows.. but if ur car is left unattended in a dodgy place for long, no use also lor.. eventually can still break in.. prevention is still the best, try to park your car in a 'safer' place and pray hard..hehe

TODA

Known Member
May 20, 2005
downtheroad
jz drive an old-school car.....who wans 2 steal a junk? huh? worth it?

left my car unlock a few times edi.....parked outside......even once, door not closed properly, window half-opened.....

not only in 1-piece, all my stuff inside (well, theres nth actually) untouched.

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
nop..the easiest is to sell ur car..use other transport...then u 100% wont kena stolen....

prevent like the 3 lock are useful if the thief wan to steal ur car..buy most case nowadays are break in and stole the gadgets...prevent from getting in the car are more useful..

by install an expensive alarm that got wat satellite or watever is no point to me...as u all said, a pro thief still can steal the car..y not they can just rip the things off?

prevent is better than finding where ur car is after stolen..so those alarm that got satellite or watever are not so useful..prevention is the best....

headshot

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
I wonder if we install some thing like the hydralic pumps to lower our car while we parked it, i mean REALLY LOW till it touch the road surface, will our car still be able to tow away?
Wheel clamper r good suggestion, we can clamp our own wheel so those government will tot their men has done their job lol.

Last edited:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
brake pedal locks, steering locks and gear shifter locks are things of the past, as it is easily beaten by the tow trucks..

today.. we use wheel clamps.. install 2 diagonally... and your car would most likely be safe..until they start using helicopters to steal cars..

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
What my fren did to his car, he relocate his ecu under the glove box there, every nite he will cabut his ecu to make sure no body can start his car.. hihi.. btw, still will kalah to the tow truck la..

bmw_m3

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
yeah 1 of the best advise ever.. but

thieves now also.. cant steal your car steal your stuff la.. got zth.com member rm3 also they broke into his car la.. mine a spoiled radio also they curi la..

alot of brainless thieves in bolehland la..
best put a dog in your car la.. or install mini tesla-coil on top your car..
theif c also dont dare go near.. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
the worst thing now is that..got intercooler , BOV all will kena fark..car still there wat.haha

bmw_m3

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
hmm.. btw one more reason is where you park your car la...

if got nice car dont la park at easy-for-ppl-to-break-in-your-car-places...
buy another sticker put "my car got noting dont break in!!" :biggrin:

bmw_m3

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
Fluffy said:
then of coz they know u tipu rite?whaahhaha
post another wan under that then "im not lying"
and another "really!!!".. lol = ="" zzzz

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, i am totally new in car maintaining as i am going to get my first own car soon.
Is Tufoil suitable to use for a brand new car? Will it void warranty?

I understand that every 5000 km we need to change car oil which we called black oil in cantonese. So is Tufoil a kind of black oil or it's a supplement oil which means we still need to use black oil + Tufoil?

Where do we fill Tufoil into? How? When?

Sry if the questions r too newbie :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience