Random Exotics Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCDFlat

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
last i've seen that car in KK was on September...after that i don't spotted it anymore....
yeah, the front and rear plate spaced out...

magnate

Known Member
Jul 16, 2007

Anyone here still remember this case in 1990?..a bank executive that stole 4 million from the bank that he was working, then bought cars by cash from Naza. He also displayed his collection at Sg. Wang Plaza and has been interviewed by TV3...wonder,what happened to this Countach now because from what i heard the goverment could not let the car to be auctioned?? Did they scrap this Countach?...anyone have story about this??

Last edited:

=Hanxz=

May 22, 2006
this one rare ka?

some chrysler shitzz..

WMD1 novitec f430
now WMD 11 BMW M3

chuakz

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
haha...pt cruiser....ugly car but rare here...spotted one in thailand...

chuakz

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
I'm starting to feel like there are more countachs in existence here than I had expected b4....seen a blue one here....white one....a red one sometime ago...and now this from 1990...so...its 4 already....and then heard there were 2 in langkawi...

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com

Anyone here still remember this case in 1990?..a bank executive that stole 4 million from the bank that he was working, then bought cars by cash from Naza. He also displayed his collection at Sg. Wang Plaza and has been interviewed by TV3...wonder,what happened to this Countach now because from what i heard the goverment could not let the car to be auctioned?? Did they scrap this Countach?...anyone have story about this??
This could be the one selling at a dealer near Kah Bintang. Colour is fading away...

318i

Known Member
Dec 17, 2005
hmmm which one you like?

i have tons in my collection will post them up some other time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Get Dimensions
Width = 9.2
Height = 4.8

Switch
height - 1.9
width - 1.4

Get Materials.
Preferably Aluminium Sheet 0.7 mm or less. . Plexiglass might crack while cutting(Unless you have sum advanced Laser cutting machine.:p) If you're from Seremban, You can get this from Tukang besi..corner shop same row with Dunlop Tyre Shop in Temiang.. Right in front of the Traffic Light
Switches

Prepare...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience