Overboost 1.7bar on GSR?

turbonetics...u boost 1.9 bar ur engine tak pecah ah...wat piston and conrod u using???

not really 1.9 la..average 1.5 - 1.6 only....everything stock...evo2 fuel pump(fuel tank), grs rs ecu...manual boost controller(tulang ikan)...hmm..i think thts it la..neway..tht car no more dy.. =(

sorry i want ask one question... how we can know our actuator jammed.. is that any sympton to know like sound or whatever...? Last time my car had accident and my internel wastegate got bengkok sket... then my foreman kasi ketuk sket to fix it... after that when i rev my engine, i heard sound get out from the wastegate... very sonority sounds shiiiinngggggggggggg!! what happened loo...? my foreman said nothing effect... so i confius on that..:confused: but my car still ok until now except the sound laa... if i tarik2 sure people will look at me becoz that sound...:p but it's not like external wastegate, bnyk garang woo...!! actually i want buy the actuator from kedai potong but they wouldn't sell separately, if want must buy complete with turbine...:eek: so guys if u have any experienced like this plz share with me...:)

its better to spend money on a AVCR or other boost controller rather than blowng your engine and spending money fixing another GSR onto your car..

u calculate which is more worth it loh..

ftzone said:
Joeker bro.. u sure AVCR nor ext. Wastegate will not solve my problem? thats sad man... the gasket should be standard mm for the 4G93P engine. Changing the gasket again will cost me a bomb. I'm going to die.

bro,standard 4G93P NOT using metal gasket leh.correct me if i'm wrong.coz u mentioned tht u using metal gasket,tht's not standard 4G93P gasket leh.

ori mitsu 4G93 1.5mm metal gasket i have it for sale in the sales section la,check out my thread lo :) price is RM250 brand new

a fren of me once informed me tht tong turbo selling actuators for RM50 only.go check it out la
cheers

turbonetics said:
i'm using blitz dual timer...means im using digital boost meter...yes...1.9 was the peak...some ppl said tht timer wasnt accurate...i did ask some of my frens...they said it is accurate..after the peak...boost starting to drop till 1.5 -1.7

hey.. that's odd, my friend's stock GSR had a blitz dual timer also... he also peaked at 1.9 bar before.. coincidence? or is there a problem with the Blitz dual timer? hmm...

sorry out of topic but damn man 1.9 bar on GSR?! f.cking hell must b damn shiok wei!!! what's it like dude?! i mean the feeling of whacking 1.9 bar of boost on a 1.8 GSR dude???? hehehehe!

overboost? because of change head gasket, i think it must be your hose connection to wastegate must be wrong or leaking or your waste gate rosak.

problem temporary solved.. i bypass the solenoid valve and fit the hose direct from charge pipe to the actuator.. boost now back to normal 0.6bar. Anyway I've bought the AVCR... hehehe... going to install it soon perhaps. How to set it har?

Itab said:
bro,standard 4G93P NOT using metal gasket leh.correct me if i'm wrong.coz u mentioned tht u using metal gasket,tht's not standard 4G93P gasket leh.

ori mitsu 4G93 1.5mm metal gasket i have it for sale in the sales section la,check out my thread lo :) price is RM250 brand new

a fren of me once informed me tht tong turbo selling actuators for RM50 only.go check it out la
cheers

Original 4G93P of coz not using metal la.. what i meant is the thickness of the gasket is the same. Now I'm using metal gasket (same thickness with the 4G93P) Me also selling ler.. RM399 with complete valve seals, cam cover gasket, spark plug ring, exhaust manifold gasket and e.t.c what i felt was... faster pickup. Yours RM250 with those things or not? If yes..it's a very good deal =)

1.9bar on stock GSR? cannot be lar if stock internal...1.5bar with enough fuel delivery & TD05H pun blow liao...the conrods patah! i used to see my fren GSR with 2.0bar but with AFC,B8 piston... he boost 2.2bar just want to try with VR4 HALTECH,kaboom!!! another fren of mine with 2.5bar the max that i have seen so far in my life...the levin turbo...but with microtech lar...n spend
nearly 30k modification...low boost 2.0bar,if less then that,the car jerking like hell since too rich... :)

keong_GSR said:
1.9bar on stock GSR? cannot be lar if stock internal...1.5bar with enough fuel delivery & TD05H pun blow liao...the conrods patah! i used to see my fren GSR with 2.0bar but with AFC,B8 piston... he boost 2.2bar just want to try with VR4 HALTECH,kaboom!!! another fren of mine with 2.5bar the max that i have seen so far in my life...the levin turbo...but with microtech lar...n spend
nearly 30k modification...low boost 2.0bar,if less then that,the car jerking like hell since too rich... :)

emmm..use microtech still jerking at low boost kaa...? i think it will be more smooth..emmm...

turbonetics, maybe.. just maybe your GSR halfcut already has modded internals.. have you opened n checked before? maybe you were lucky n got a GSR modded by the japs already? hehe

oh i see....was a bit confused la,alrite,i get wat u mean now.anyway the one i'm selling is only the metal head gasket 1.5mm la

full complete top overhaul kit from Sowa japan tht i'm selling has a standard thickness head gasket in it la,but not metal i think.tht one is going for RM280 lo.

cheers mate :)

ftzone said:
Original 4G93P of coz not using metal la.. what i meant is the thickness of the gasket is the same. Now I'm using metal gasket (same thickness with the 4G93P) Me also selling ler.. RM399 with complete valve seals, cam cover gasket, spark plug ring, exhaust manifold gasket and e.t.c what i felt was... faster pickup. Yours RM250 with those things or not? If yes..it's a very good deal =)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom