Need Sifus help on Upgrades for my Gsr

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
EVOMIVEC : the picture u r seeing is indeed a evo one laaa

vishnu : i guess u got the 38mm wastegate, so i guess if u get the 38mm also , do a small intlet and outlet pipe , cos 38mm is kinda overkill for a td04 , the actuator original flap is much much smaller than this.

a small example , u use a small straw and u blow air out, little air goes out although your mouth is the same size
now user a big straw , blow air out, lot of air goes out

thts the diffrence between the big n small wastegate, a big wastegate will let more exhaust air out, if its too big, it might cause boost drop n also lag, bt 38mm should be ok with a td04, just make the pipes smaller

E-V-O-M-I-V-E-C

Known Member
Jun 18, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

vishnu : i guess u got the 38mm wastegate, so i guess if u get the 38mm also , do a small intlet and outlet pipe , cos 38mm is kinda overkill for a td04 , the actuator original flap is much much smaller than this.

a small example , u use a small straw and u blow air out, little air goes out although your mouth is the same size

thts the diffrence between the big n small wastegate, a big wastegate will let more exhaust air out, if its too big, it might cause boost drop n also lag, bt 38mm should be ok with a td04, just make the pipes smaller
Thanks you so much !!! :D
gonna do one soon..so i jz weld the pin to open right?

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur

port it out, remove the flapper goodbye :D

vishnuruben

From Facebook
Sep 25, 2010
www.facebook.com

Bro i msgd u on FB.....Thank you for explaining ...=) can we get this fixed this wed?.....

wongsengming

Known Member
Oct 3, 2006
if i was u, i will stick to the stock manifold ported nicely for better flow , the stainless steel for a td04 flange would be a waste

plug the wastegate at the o2 housing and not the manifold
like these

port it out, remove the flapper goodbye :D
simply awesome~! can i just use original GSR TD04L to do so? the downpipe with wastegate, and port it out remove the flapper

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HKS shows off a Nissan R35 GT-R GT800 + Racing Spec in their introduction video and explains how they managed to squeeze extra horsepower from the already potent stock Nissan GT-R. The video shows how aftermarket parts have been used and integrated in the build of this monster. Check it out!

YouTube - ‪HKS R35 GT-R 900ps...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience