Need More Seg Front Bumper Design

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
Still dunno what is facelift model is like.. but heard say AE111 is suitable to use SUBARU bumper.. 0_o iskh!~~ nehhh.. got one nut balls friends is searching already... gezz... if only u can provide me a pictures of the facelift version.. if i happens to bang into one.. then i can let u know :D hahha!!

stupik jimmy, he got the bumper.. but install dekat his house kitchen stove there.. coz say takde duit nak spray paint..hahahah!!! jimmy u dun want then u sell to kelvin la.. he already kenak virus wagon already ahhaha!!

kelvin_jay

Sep 28, 2005
bird ko.... borrow ur credit card can......???? if not i cant get wagon bumper lar...... side skirt oredi got mushroom..... can make mushroom soup for feilo n hanson lor.... wahaha.....!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Mr. Solarturbine....is there anything wrong with you, your hand or your head?

WTF!!, are you doing keep simply disliking other people's post even disliking the forum R&R. You just do for fun or what? Yup, you've got my attention and You're not gonna like it. I've seen your way of replying to other people's posting and its really childish and F**king stupid to me....If you are having erectile problem then I advice you better don't come in here, if you are a wannabe super negative...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience