Need More Seg Front Bumper Design

Apr 8, 2006
halo i am new user and also drive ae 101...
anybody here may tell me where can get the fx front bumper cheaper?!?
cause i acident and the bumper crack already...
thank you thank you....

Feilo

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2005
...Ipoh...
Yup, agree to Wagon bumper........ but there got two type lar 1 got two layer sport light ler........

'[00] TRD

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
anyone has picts of seg facelift bumper design? mine hit by pebbles n plenty of stone chips all over the bumper, plannin to change into a new one... either roi sport version or customise myself

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
Hhaa.. terkejut i.. my car was same as that japanese car. :P

anyway, guess japanese can custom nice bumper using original year 93' version and 95' version...

got a list of collection here.. ^_^

but if attach ones i dunno attach till bila le..

http://sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com/photos/toyota_corolla_seg/index.html

:P

[00] Trd, i guess ur car might fit in Subaru hahaha.. :D bumper ^_^ and, what is facelift r? a plastic surgery for ur bumper? :S :P sorry r.. dunno what is facelift..

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
u lend me a camera i snap for u ^_^

my is same as this mini avatar lor.. see the headlight a bit yellowish..haha!! then is fx ma :D hahha!!some more lips also same ones :P haha!!!

'[00] TRD

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
sbirdz said:
[00] Trd, i guess ur car might fit in Subaru hahaha.. :D bumper ^_^ and, what is facelift r? a plastic surgery for ur bumper? :S :P sorry r.. dunno what is facelift..
facelifted version of seg, or . . . kinda sport version of seg

sport version seg's bumper looks like subaru one as well but anyone know where can i find them??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Maranello, Italy. 1st September 2018:

Ferrari, most people would know them as Formula 1 champions, and makers of expensive supercars.

View attachment 572014
Tomorrow is Monza, Ferrari’s own backyard. Kimi and Vettel 1-2 starting grid. Will they achieve a 1-2 finish?

The prancing horse is the epitome of performance automotive machines. Is it the best? The most advanced? The most exotic? Not necessarily. But when you mention supercars, the first make that come to people’s minds all...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience