Need advise - ICE for Symphony

subwoofers work best in a strong rigid box, so a normal square one made from 3/4inch thick wood is better than those tube ones, made from thinner material...

Oh yes,
my stock is Kenwood CD changer, should I change to single disc?

still have 1 unit of DEH2350 with me.. maybe will use it for my initial set up.
Will slowly hunting high end stuff after this.

u miss the youngman in red accord :biggrin:

Sifu, is it me you are referring to???:wavey:
Sorry, long time not free to log on here.:biggrin:

Franking speaking, I just love symphonies, concertos, and chamber music.
To listen to these types of music, you'll need a pair of accurate speakers powered by a clean amp, a properly set up sub with a good control amp, a good installer and an experienced tuner.

Last edited:
Franking speaking, I just love symphonies, concertos, and chamber music.
To listen to these types of music, you'll need a pair of accurate speakers powered by a clean amp, a properly set up sub with a good control amp, a good installer and an experienced tuner.

Yes, u are right.... and u also need to have good sound proof.

subwoofers will only play sub bass, not the whole song...

Guys,

Plan to set up an ICE for Symphony on my Lion 406.
Would like to ask on front and rear speaker set up.
What kind of speaker should I go?

Pls advise... Thanks.:adore:

Visit Howie Choo (0127671360) @ Automotive Genesys. He will give you some professional advice & provide some options based on your budget & listening preference. 2K is a good startup. from there you can add on later :-) even if u just want some advice, make a proper appointment & he can give some tips after looking at your ride. should take less than 20 mins :-)

bro drnaz,

Thanks for the advise.. btw, I'm staying in Penag island
So, is hard for me to visit...too bad.

go for a good HU...coz its switchable for ur future car...it really make a lot of diff compare to those cheap 500-700 stuff

Top Bottom