mods on Accord CF4

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
salam abang aja, do u know the cinese guy (ioki) whom seling tien wagon adjstbl......i need to know the condition of that shox n need ur advise oso bout shox..tq

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

salam to all bradersssss......i saw a cl1 white colour (plate w?? 1221) in KT yesterday.Whose that car? n white color terneo pasing by to Kuantan, no plate fogot r....JFX......if not mistake

Sorry la, donno that guy. Tetiba jer he chip in item for sale.

buying secondhand shocks base in own risk. Maybe our kedaiPotong sifu, sedara Cat77 would look-out for you the best condition used shock available outside there. PM or sms him as he is a bz man!

how much cheap2........condition?spect?

U've got PM'ed ~

Like i said b4, it's Tein SuperStreet ~

Front set overhauled b4 ~ I juz need to get rid of it la.....rumah too many car accesories already ! Mum scold ~

sunyi sepi je thread ni.. xde org ka?

U've got PM'ed ~

Like i said b4, it's Tein SuperStreet ~

Front set overhauled b4 ~ I juz need to get rid of it la.....rumah too many car accesories already ! Mum scold ~

mine shox oso overhaul(front), brand toda fightex (previous owner bought new in japan).....if u bought new cost u yen 248 000=rm9271. see link relate below
TODA RACING - FIGHTEX Damper
Currency Converter - Yahoo! Finance

what i saw,toda fightex damper for cl1 n cl7 look like same.......

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

cheap sale
Work Emotion CR Kai 17 Japan - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

mine shox oso overhaul(front), brand toda fightex (previous owner bought new in japan).....if u bought new cost u yen 248 000=rm9271. see link relate below
Currency Converter - Yahoo! Finance

what i saw,toda fightex damper for cl1 n cl7 look like same.......

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

cheap sale
Work Emotion CR Kai 17 Japan - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

that rim cant fit ur car la bro.....it's p.c.d 100....
i want to sell mine, offset +42, 17x7jj for rm 1500:burnout:

It would not worth getting new shox now ! Hehhee...car is older !

Ain't mudah.com got a set of hks ?

i know that......i deal with him before he add in mudah.......just need a time n some $$ to shoot penang to take this hks

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Last edited:
i know that......i deal with him before he add in mudah.......just need a time n some $$ to shoot penang to take this hks

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Hahahaa...ask bro fobs to bring along to next tt la !

that rim cant fit ur car la bro.....it's p.c.d 100....
i want to sell mine, offset +42, 17x7jj for rm 1500:burnout:

Tuan,
Wah still keep ur previous rim ke?
I`m looking Throttle Body le.....sms the pricing

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

If u looking for Tein Flex for Euro R CL1 can pm me. This model has 16 point adjustable & can put EDFC on the top. Condition Used & Price RM2K

yes, want to buykah??
look for s90 la.......i'm using one tooooooooooo

BFP9365
WJX####
JLR$$$$
WAJA EVOLUTION 9

It was good...sedap sehingga menjilat tetekkkk

Agaknya tetek sapa yang paling besor malam tu? kekekeke

yeah, TT that night was really good, it was good to meet bro aja, bro dollah & bro alwi.. really want to stay longer, but i was really sleepy & tired that time, forgot to get some kamasutra tips from otai2 huhhuh..

guys, my pleasure to invite u all to my wedding day in Kelantan & Terengganu this 17/12 & 19/12.. come la smbil2 gi shopping kat Kota Bharu.. some of you maybe can plan to go to Golok keh3..

please let me know whether u guys are coming or not, so i can prepare red carpet hehehe.. or maybe Mugen carpet keh3.. =)

yeah, TT that night was really good, it was good to meet bro aja, bro dollah & bro alwi.. really want to stay longer, but i was really sleepy & tired that time, forgot to get some kamasutra tips from otai2 huhhuh..

guys, my pleasure to invite u all to my wedding day in Kelantan & Terengganu this 17/12 & 19/12.. come la smbil2 gi shopping kat Kota Bharu.. some of you maybe can plan to go to Golok keh3..

please let me know whether u guys are coming or not, so i can prepare red carpet hehehe.. or maybe Mugen carpet keh3.. =)

Kamasutra or Kemutsutra in Malay pronoun I have the pdf copy. Want that copy just pm me your email la. hehehehe

Of course things beyond kemutsutra of so called "Indonsutra" or "bandungsutra" that one have to asked both tetek besar 5efte & alwhitesat lar...Taiko tu...registered in both district! kekeke

BTW, sapa2up for the trip let me know.
Wanna plan & start menabung sikit2. Ron mahal...hehehe

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom