mods on Accord CF4

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
as far as i am concerned, at car cant use mt car knuckle....
therefore the only option if u are using an at car is to swap with ch9 knuckle set, unless if ur car is sir-t and so...as long as it is mt, then you can opt for cl1...

one shuttlecock enough la.....im not try to be stingy but u dont try to be greedy

that part i'm not sure la sato... i haven't ventured to that area yet. sloth showed me the list of items bought for the conversion from CF3 to CL1

SV4 driveshaft
SM4 driveshaft
balljoints

among others

sloth... if you have the time... can u detail everything here...

pyang did the same thing but no clear list of parts involved

I wonder if it's complex....coz now i'm thinking of changing to 5 lugs.....then change rims....but if the cost is high then forget it la..... 5 lugs and i have to sacrifice my project Mu disc rotor ar....

so when is our badminton game ni?

sato... CH9 front knuckles around RM450
CH9 driveshaft (if different "teeth" than SiR) around RM450
labour dono... maybe 1k++ juga lor...

ur project u rotor you can sell la... caliper can still be used or not? CH9 rotors are bigger than SiR's

alwhitesat... i'm not greedy la... opportunist a bit ar333

so when is our badminton game ni?

sato... CH9 front knuckles around RM450
CH9 driveshaft (if different "teeth" than SiR) around RM450
labour dono... maybe 1k++ juga lor...

ur project u rotor you can sell la... caliper can still be used or not? CH9 rotors are bigger than SiR's

alwhitesat... i'm not greedy la... opportunist a bit ar333

Oh SH*t....so many things to consider....y i checked accordclubhk.....they said only change the knuckle set enough woo....weird....

in accordclubhk... they changed from SiR to CL1 or to CH9? CL1's knuckle... i can confirm that it is not simply plug n play for CF4 SiR, VTS... tried it once... teeth can not ngam one

anip, car ok....so far la......but hati sakit oooooo.......
wan, any news on the recaro railing?????.....ada harapan tak?????:smokin::smokin:

abe cat77, bad news la bro.. i oredi racun tuba kaw2 but he dont want la, unless we can sell the seats without railing first huhu.. sori bro.. melepas panel CF huhu.. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

that part i'm not sure la sato... i haven't ventured to that area yet. sloth showed me the list of items bought for the conversion from CF3 to CL1

SV4 driveshaft
SM4 driveshaft
balljoints

among others

sloth... if you have the time... can u detail everything here...

pyang did the same thing but no clear list of parts involved

mr pyang drilled holes, same as u

Mold Mugen kits already ar ?

Guys, wanna ask....what is needed to convert 4 lugs to 5 lugs ? Any sifu comment ar ? Any parts ar ?

Ain't our thread suppose to be moved to Honda Type R sector also ar ? Can't be K series in that section while we still stuck rite here woo.....

just send car to workshop and bring to machine shop convert 4 lugs to 5 lugs.
for safety better u find the original lugs from half cut shop coz more better.
my senior using mitsubishi sapporo years 1980 convert to sr20 and also make addtional lugs already 4 years nothing happen any problem

Last edited:
pyang is using ori CL1 knuckles kot... together with wilwood selipars... but something has been done to the driveshaft etc la kot... all parts from seremban

wandy... what did u order from grandpire... all-round euro R kit or only the front lip?

weih... TG guys... if any of you plans to kambing daun to KL area... please inform me... wanna kirim kerepok cekedih... the one pyang brought me... sangat sedappp

pyang, sato need ur pleasure tu.. serve him right ok.. :nurse:

Hahahha....apa ni ? I don't want vtek !@ Ohh...it's shaking...hehehehe...

The problem is this.....i've found a set of yoko avs model 7 +50.....but it's doesn't come lite....quite heavy la...estimated 8.0kg++....so....other than that rim...i can't find any that's +50

Thinking of change to 5 lugs lor...but if change 5 lugs, i have to spend for the knuckles, driveshafts ?, disc rotors.....then finally rims....dunno worth doing or not la....

for your all inforation inside my shop now have 2/3 pomen keta mengular2 dalam kedai i coz i teach him how to find gf from internet hehehehehe.if u just addtional the lugs no need to change the drive shaft,must looking the brake pump etc :listen:.

wandy... what did u order from grandpire... all-round euro R kit or only the front lip?

weih... TG guys... if any of you plans to kambing daun to KL area... please inform me... wanna kirim kerepok cekedih... the one pyang brought me... sangat sedappp

actually i wanna order the whole set last week, but the problem is i not going to KL this month.. maybe next month kot, will order 2 weeks before go to KL.. but first wanna see alwhite punye dulu, cun ke x hehehe..

of course le kropok pyang beli tu sedap.. the best & most famous kropok in TG is blended at his kampung.. :adore::adore::adore:

alwhite, nnti post gmbr front lip tu ye.. kawe nak tengok.. :biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom