mods on Accord CF4

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

sloth

Known Member
Apr 8, 2007
the first picture is not a T-shirt but a short-sleeved shirt... but i'm talking about the design la... a t-shirt designed to look like it... well u get my drift

i think on the left side... on the chest... a red or white H should do just well and then just underneath there should be accord torneo wordings according to the official font by honda for the two respective models

on the arms... maybe an H on the left and right... at the back dono la maybe 6th JDM Accord - torneo brotherhood or something...
torneo brotherhood ka faisal? ask bulet, aja or the others from nippon to translate it into japanese.. if we all were driving renault clio sport R27 or peugeot 207 GTi we can put le pacts des torneo hehehe..

Bump:
Bro sloth...this hk guy ar...he said he asked a guy who has euro r grille....but without the mesh thing woo...hahaha...want ar ?

I wonder if the V-tex can be advertised on newspaper ar......that means "dildo" also can la rite ? Hehehheee.....maybe have to import some stock from japan and do advertisement on newspaper 1st.....
hehehe.. sato, unless he want to sell @ equivalent of RM50, dont want la.. without the mesh (which is nicer than that of modulo one) it is the same for me 'modding' my current grille and install the mesh from accessories shops..
anyway, thanks sato.. no rush!

i thinks those newspapers people dont know what that purple thing la, maybe they all watched vids from US which use different kind of gadgets - the purple thing is usually in vids from Japan (based on what i was told la.. never watched it myself :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:)

Last edited:

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
anip, car ok....so far la......but hati sakit oooooo.......
wan, any news on the recaro railing?????.....ada harapan tak?????:smokin::smokin:

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
wan, any news on the recaro railing?????.....ada harapan tak?????:smokin::smokin:
abg cat...hati sakit ah???
apesal??
nanti kita lepak spa kasi sejuk sikit hati tu

sloth

Known Member
Apr 8, 2007
geng,

if anyone know where i can get that centre part of the steering (as per pix) please lemme know.. or at the very least, maybe steering wheel with burst or missing airbag. Just realised last nite i have made the silliest mistake on this! :banghead::stupido::stupido2::embarassed::banghead:

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
geng,

if anyone know where i can get that centre part of the steering (as per pix) please lemme know.. or at the very least, maybe steering wheel with burst or missing airbag. Just realised last nite i have made the silliest mistake on this! :banghead::stupido::stupido2::embarassed::banghead:
Err....still dun understand....u want the centre cover of the steering ? The "H" logo piece ?

pyang8018

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2008
kenapa bang???keta x laju lg ker??u want recaro railing?..one shop at Sunway selling separately recaro seat & railing..i forgot that name..nnt saya cari...ar3333

jom...berfutsal...buang lemak berlebihan..:biggrin:

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
kenapa bang???keta x laju lg ker??u want recaro railing?..one shop at Sunway selling separately recaro seat & railing..i forgot that name..nnt saya cari...ar3333

jom...berfutsal...buang lemak berlebihan..:biggrin:
pyang, dah recall belum that shop name?????? thanks

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
me marah ppl not using english in here??? i never get angry for this kind of issue lah... i was only reminding ppl because the rules say so and the mod once deleted countless malay posts...

bulet... the guy from melaka has a set of SiR-T driveshaft. not sure if it fits a CL1 though. the price was RM420 or RM430 for the whole thing left and right.

pyang... that shop in sunway... is it the official recaro shop? if it is then cat77 can call the number below

Recaro Malaysia
No 30 Jalan PJS 11/16
Bandar Sunway
46150 Subang Jaya
Selangor

03-5637 2855

futsal... badminton la wei... syiok la badminton. less risk of injury. aja is badminton star. i once played with him... fuh dasat this brader aja. he represented malaysia kot

sloth... the recaro fabric replacement... you went to this shop ke?
http://www.h-performance.com.my/

F20B+B16B

Known Member
Nov 10, 2006
gomen nasai watashi wa english sikotshi wakarimasta ne!wey geng my stuff bring up pls

Last edited:

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
alwhitesat? did u manage to get edward from grandpire? can they make the euro R kit?
yup...they finally managed to find the euro-r catalogue....then they contacted me saying that they have the mould....i already put up the deposit for the lip, it will be ready this wednesday....thanks a lot bro, u helped me a lot...later we go for some cendol, my treat....

Last edited:

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
belanja me play badminton la... i need to cut on my food consumption la :(... hyper cholesterolemia

weih... who else ordered? only u? i thot wandy oso interested

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
ok la faisal, ill treat u a shuttle cock...ok or not??wandy also wanted the stuff but they dun do courier....he'll come over to collect it next month

anip, i already bump ur thread...later u blanje me a shuttlecock, then give it to faisal...wokeh??

Bump: faisal...still young got hyper colocomia??

Last edited:

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
gomen nasai watashi wa english sikotshi wakarimasta ne!wey geng my stuff bring up pls
die mancarut lagiiiiiiiiiiiii.......:thefinger:

Bump:
yup...they finally managed to find the euro-r catalogue....then they contacted me saying that they have the mould....i already put up the deposit for the lip, it will be ready this wednesday....thanks a lot bro, u helped me a lot...later we go for some cendol, my treat....
selamattttttt lip akuuuuu......kekekekeke:biggrin:

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Mold Mugen kits already ar ?

Guys, wanna ask....what is needed to convert 4 lugs to 5 lugs ? Any sifu comment ar ? Any parts ar ?

Ain't our thread suppose to be moved to Honda Type R sector also ar ? Can't be K series in that section while we still stuck rite here woo.....

Last edited:

pyang8018

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2008
me marah ppl not using english in here??? i never get angry for this kind of issue lah... i was only reminding ppl because the rules say so and the mod once deleted countless malay posts...

bulet... the guy from melaka has a set of SiR-T driveshaft. not sure if it fits a CL1 though. the price was RM420 or RM430 for the whole thing left and right.

pyang... that shop in sunway... is it the official recaro shop? if it is then cat77 can call the number below

Recaro Malaysia
No 30 Jalan PJS 11/16
Bandar Sunway
46150 Subang Jaya
Selangor

03-5637 2855

futsal... badminton la wei... syiok la badminton. less risk of injury. aja is badminton star. i once played with him... fuh dasat this brader aja. he represented malaysia kot

sloth... the recaro fabric replacement... you went to this shop ke?
http://www.h-performance.com.my/

thanks abe faisal....abe cat77...u try call that number...

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
sato... u want to have 5-lug knuckles?

1. machine shops can drill and then put an extra lug for each knuckle you have. I have a phone number of someone in Sg buloh

2. get ur self CL1 or CH9 knuckles and then perform the conversion... the driveshafts need to be modded or changed.

i have partially done option 1 for my car and option 2 is under way...

Bump: woit... one shuttlecock ka... satu tabung la... RSL gold :)

Bump: woit... one shuttlecock ka... satu tabung la... RSL gold :)

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
sato... u want to have 5-lug knuckles?

1. machine shops can drill and then put an extra lug for each knuckle you have. I have a phone number of someone in Sg buloh

2. get ur self CL1 or CH9 knuckles and then perform the conversion... the driveshafts need to be modded or changed.

i have partially done option 1 for my car and option 2 is under way...
I dun want to drill la....somehow feel like not very safe ! Hehehee...

I prefer option 2...but ar....let say i change the CL1 knuckles.....then the driveshafts need to be changed to what ? CL1 also ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys. I am about to buy a Honda EG6 with a K20 from KL but I will be mostly in Johor area.

Can someone recommend a top notch workshop in Johor that will be suitable to maintain and modify this car further?

All replies appreciated. Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience