• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
~*K*~ said:
but i heard my friend say k3-vet if stock din modify anything ~
fuel comsumption still low, full tank can 300km more ~
dunno is real or not ~
should be.............lah...

heard b4 also............! :tee:

yea..cos its original...boost is set to be at a average wan gua..just my opinion..

but i heard frens wit k3-vet said dun fiddle wit k3-vet..if wan to play,play only stock k3-vet...dun custom this n that..cos if its not carefully done..it'll give ya alot of problem.

DJgErM said:
yea..cos its original...boost is set to be at a average wan gua..just my opinion..

but i heard frens wit k3-vet said dun fiddle wit k3-vet..if wan to play,play only stock k3-vet...dun custom this n that..cos if its not carefully done..it'll give ya alot of problem.

:dancing2:

~*K*~ said:
but i heard my friend say k3-vet if stock din modify anything ~
fuel comsumption still low, full tank can 300km more ~
dunno is real or not ~

Wow....300KM + for full tank? Always boost? haha

icecube said:
Hm, I just installed the YRV bench front seat. No need to mod the gear. No bending or cutting of the seat too. The handbrake have to be removed as the armrest/seat is on top of it. but its quite hard to drive uphill without handbrake (if traffic jam). Overall very very satisfy as its much lower then original seat, thus feels like driving lowered sedan car already. So anyone who want to go for MOVE seat with manual gear, just do it. :D

Show ur YRV seat pic la~Haha...

and i also got 1pair front YRV seat for sale.Any interest??

Last edited:
kenari 1.0 DOCH engine is not really underpower. its just some stuff you need to change to gain back the power. a good example is the bloody stupid extrator. i will post some pic of it when i have my cam with me soon.
other thing like a good air filter (atleast K&n drop in ) will be much better.
on full tank (RM50-55) i get mostly between 480-530km (manual gearbox).standard engine just change extrator and open pod air filter.

p/s;will post up my yrv seat later, been busy and have to search for my digi cam first.

so far im really satisfied with the fuel consumption and power of the stock engine. being driving back to kch twice a year, really gives the advantage. yeap, can get hundreds to kms when its full tank. :biggrin: last year i dove back to kch, 3 big ppl on board, 3 big bags and stuffs, and 4 15" wheels, still can go fast tho a bit slow on the pick up. but, some extra mods like the extractor and air filter meks my pocket itchy...mmm...still thinking about it tho...but not sure the right brand and effectiveness. :rock:

hehe, forgot to mention, those 15" rims and tyres, its inside the car. im using stock 14 that time. heheh...but then, my rear abs gave way when i reach kch. :mad:

Kulim oso gt Move in action le....

But the bad is just take the side pic... front pic is not bad... :biggrin:

wah...nice nice...that bumper looks lke custom a bit, and the upper part of the side skirt looks abit like l9. hehe :rock:

icecube said:
kenari 1.0 DOCH engine is not really underpower. its just some stuff you need to change to gain back the power. a good example is the bloody stupid extrator. i will post some pic of it when i have my cam with me soon.
other thing like a good air filter (atleast K&n drop in ) will be much better.
on full tank (RM50-55) i get mostly between 480-530km (manual gearbox).standard engine just change extrator and open pod air filter.

p/s;will post up my yrv seat later, been busy and have to search for my digi cam first.

I dun believe Kenari manual full tank can go 480-530km!!!
If u fuel is red fuel(old oil),and u drive damn slow,and ur car all ori,no 15" s/rim,no sound system etc-etc.mb i can believe ur Kenari full tank can go 480-530km.

David_KIA-Racing said:
If u fuel is red fuel(old oil),and u drive damn slow,and ur car all ori,no 15" s/rim,no sound system etc-etc.mb i can believe ur Kenari full tank can go 480-530km.

yeah

mine can go 530 oso. once tried 550km. stock to bone la ofcoz...

David_KIA-Racing said:

I use the Super petrol (green) not the Regular (red) from Shell . I drive my car normally around 80kmph - 100kmph (on highway). Car change 14" wheel (lighter then original wheel) , 12" single mtx sub with big enclosure behind boot.

The mossssssssttt less km i ever had is 450km on full tank. Honestly! This week i think will reach atleast 500km as i been using this additive oil and its quite good.
Well i think most stock kenari can reach atleast 450km (manual) or 400km (auto) or EVEN higher if they travel highway often (stay at 80kmph constant)..... i can say 600km is IMPOSSIBLE lar...... but 550km or lower is achieve-able.

[This is based on my experince with my 6 months old car, some say newer batch kenari more better , have 2 fuel (or air ) intake sensor compare to previous engine which only have one sensor near the fuel(or air) intake there]

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom