JB New Section........ Part 4.....

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
cannot come TT oso didnt even bother to giv a sms....
sigh......
damn sien la like dat!!!!

keon...
dun b a pussy la...
a bit a bit angry....
once in a life time wei!!!!!

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
i wont complain...
i'll enjoy it...
wat to worry...
i hav bros around me to help me take care of it......

if pocket is BIG enuf...
langsung no need to worry...
giv them one BIG BIG n KAO KAO one....
wat they dare to do to u????
wahahaahahahahaha

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
waliew...... frank, you hor... damn jialat leh.... anyway, i already warn her already... i will get angry one. muahhahahaa....

wah..... wanna so unsporting meh

Bump:
frank... since when im bringing another person 4 ur wedding? i got no gf oso.....
1 pax only...... =) sorry cant attend TT coz i got sumthing on.

all the while i dont think you've got GF but a wife.... so i tot you will bring ur wife along...

Bump:
i wont complain...
i'll enjoy it...
wat to worry...
i hav bros around me to help me take care of it......

if pocket is BIG enuf...
langsung no need to worry...
giv them one BIG BIG n KAO KAO one....
wat they dare to do to u????
wahahaahahahahaha
you dont even have ballls for anything, everything. what make you got balls to enjoy? i dont think u wull angry but sit down cry like a baby if they dont let you in lor....

and pls... on that day, ang pow is not everything. they just wan to play you out....

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
nop, there wont be any. bohh eng...!! whahahah

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
knn frank...
not goin "those" places oso kene shoot....
but then no use de...
i wont fall into ur saiko trap!!!
wahahahaha

if basil's smart have this kindda power....
he'll either kill ppl or himself la!!!!
but then i can foresee 1 thing before "killing"....
he'll definately ajak race like crazy man.....
1st to kene = cricket!!!
wahahahahaha

Last edited:

persis

Known Member
Mar 2, 2007
frank... u mad ar...? i wun settle down so early de lo...

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
wah..... wanna so unsporting meh

Bump:

all the while i dont think you've got GF but a wife.... so i tot you will bring ur wife along...

Bump:

you dont even have ballls for anything, everything. what make you got balls to enjoy? i dont think u wull angry but sit down cry like a baby if they dont let you in lor....

and pls... on that day, ang pow is not everything. they just wan to play you out....

truely agree they just wan to play u out n give u a hard time..............wahahahha

Bump: alamak keon i cant see u tube in company go home onli i see...............wahahah...........ini macam monster sudah in the making in the europe side...............too bad i didnt have the chance to get the BRABUS model else moding a turbo would be much more cheaper coz alll setup is already tune for turbo.........unlike na ones........haiz...................

Bump: alamak keon i cant see u tube in company go home onli i see...............wahahah...........ini macam monster sudah in the making in the europe side...............too bad i didnt have the chance to get the BRABUS model else moding a turbo would be much more cheaper coz alll setup is already tune for turbo.........unlike na ones........haiz...................i

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
Persis,
but u do like a married man then me la.... whahahhaha....

Keon,
I dont think that is ori engine. Frm the sound it rev, its more like a superbike engine. So far, i have not heard or seen before a car engine can build rev at those kind of speed/sound. But i like the stun.... whahahahhh

Basil,
So again, without seeing the video, you're making a such statement. show me video or link that Smart engine can be REALLY that Monster..... dont show me anything with 350hp below...

Bump: Ash,
Damn kao happy hor last Fri? whahahahaha

ashween

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
JB
Visit site
Persis,
but u do like a married man then me la.... whahahhaha....

Keon,
I dont think that is ori engine. Frm the sound it rev, its more like a superbike engine. So far, i have not heard or seen before a car engine can build rev at those kind of speed/sound. But i like the stun.... whahahahhh

Basil,
So again, without seeing the video, you're making a such statement. show me video or link that Smart engine can be REALLY that Monster..... dont show me anything with 350hp below...

Bump: Ash,
Damn kao happy hor last Fri? whahahahaha

damn kao happy lor....:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
ohhh fank sure i dun have lar heheh..............if have i will show u ok......tat is a promise........

keon if u r saying the for2 sure is the hayabusa engine with turbo charge..........tat engine must fit in the passanger seat coz there is no space at the current engine compartment........heheeh......Psst Psst whoohoo,.......,,,,,,,,,,,,

skylee834

Known Member
Feb 8, 2008
hei,man,i plan to modify again my engine 4G91 in wira 1.3 body,i got 2 choice ,want to do some research be do...so,guys,give me your opinion...:adore:
1st,to change out Mivec block,add on high cam+port polish head,how many HP can gain??
2nd to add on turbo kit,+thicker gasket,how many HP can gain??
or do the 1st then follow on 2nd...pls give me your opinion..
FYI,my car now come out smoke then i think is the piston ring problem,cos after overhaul top set still got this problem..this y i plan do something to my engine together..haha...
anyway, hv a nice days to everyone....

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

planing to change my gearbox.i'm using auto gearbox and planing to change to 1.6 mivec manual gearbox. need more pick-up n top speed.

So how much is the cost to change it?
what are the things that i had to change?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience