JB New Section........ Part 4.....

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
bro skylee....
i guess u should decide on which path 1st la....
guess i shouldnt say anymore...
before the sniper come n head shot me!!!
wahahahahaha

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
frank, i believe that one is using hayabusa engine with a turbocharger in it.... youtube got a few vids on other cars with the same engine...
now u mentioned it, yeah... i think it could be it. No wonder the rev sound so familiar...

Bump:
ohhh fank sure i dun have lar heheh..............if have i will show u ok......tat is a promise........

keon if u r saying the for2 sure is the hayabusa engine with turbo charge..........tat engine must fit in the passanger seat coz there is no space at the current engine compartment........heheeh......Psst Psst whoohoo,.......,,,,,,,,,,,,
thn how the hell u know there is such a monster already in europe when u dont even seen or have any reference? pls la... i know you're proud with u aint smart but pls la... use brain can? you're just like those blind supporter who support without any reason or facts.

you serious go fuck spider la... or if can, go do medc check up. go find out what is how is hayabusa engine thn only come talk can?

Bump: skylee,
simple. change the entire engine.

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
cal look out on the bushes u might spot the laser pointing at u liow...........wahahah...........oh as per yr last thread about the heng tai thinggy i dont mind to volountier lor........how often u have a bro getting married.....................is a once a life time thinggy............frank if u still need heng tai to back u up do inform me ok..............

Bump: frank i mention coz there is a site showing a for4 turn into a track car........full cage bar and is doing as u say 350hp above lar..........but is they claim lar........i didnt mention n swear to it coz i dunno how true is it lar...........but the engine seem have change lots of stuff but again cant judge by looking at the pic rite............let me go n search the pic then i show u lar...........

Bump: frank i mention coz there is a site showing a for4 turn into a track car........full cage bar and is doing as u say 350hp above lar..........but is they claim lar........i didnt mention n swear to it coz i dunno how true is it lar...........but the engine seem have change lots of stuff but again cant judge by looking at the pic rite............let me go n search the pic then i show u lar...........

tykiasu

500 RPM
Mar 3, 2004
Johor Bahru
frank,

last friday expenses ok ah compared to last last friday's activity? hehe.

Bump:
bro skylee....
i guess u should decide on which path 1st la....
guess i shouldnt say anymore...
before the sniper come n head shot me!!!
wahahahahaha
thats why he ask opinion ma...

u r 4G91 guru le.

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
tykiasu....
u will nvr able to find such deal. worth till drops.... Ash get the most that night... knn.....

Bump: tykiasu....
u will nvr able to find such deal. worth till drops.... Ash get the most that night... knn.....

ashween

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
JB
Visit site
why me? the only thing i was holding that night was the beer bottle in one hand and a ciggie in the other hand....nothing else...

unlike chiefoo......he was playing with the turbo's, lubricating the CAI to make it warm air intake....and keep on telling me the 2jz was using fully synthetic....damn disgusting....

tykiasu

500 RPM
Mar 3, 2004
Johor Bahru
why me? the only thing i was holding that night was the beer bottle in one hand and a ciggie in the other hand....nothing else...

unlike chiefoo......he was playing with the turbo's, lubricating the CAI to make it warm air intake....and keep on telling me the 2jz was using fully synthetic....damn disgusting....
wahahahahahaahahahahah.......

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
walau warm air intake sial...............some more fully synthetic OMG tat is wat i call massive.............

alexklg

4,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
speaking of which.... alan didn't call me at all.. he said want to call me when you guys reached JJ... in the end, not even a sms.

Bump: speaking of which.... alan didn't call me at all.. he said want to call me when you guys reached JJ... in the end, not even a sms.

Bump: oh, the hayabusa engine, i think should be able to fit in gua....

and i hate this stupid bump thingy..... so buggy...

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
keon probally u might like this concept...........

Attachments

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
basil...
u damn smart right???
when ppl shooting u happily...
come n change topic ask me becareful la...
then say wanna volunteer b ppl's heng tai....
tukar topic oni...knn!!!!

kiasu...
u dun put me on top of altar can???
later the BOT sifu come n shoot kao me....
i cant giv him any suggestion....
coz i didnt do anything dat he wanna do before.....

tykiasu

500 RPM
Mar 3, 2004
Johor Bahru
keon probally u might like this concept...........
wtf??? i dont think u can drive the car on the road sial with this.

Malaysia road sure all crack.

Bump:
basil...
u damn smart right???
when ppl shooting u happily...
come n change topic ask me becareful la...
then say wanna volunteer b ppl's heng tai....
tukar topic oni...knn!!!!

kiasu...
u dun put me on top of altar can???
later the BOT sifu come n shoot kao me....
i cant giv him any suggestion....
coz i didnt do anything dat he wanna do before.....

Oh, I thought u got idea for his question initially.Rupa you didnt do before. No wonder u dont advice.

anyway, any mitsu engine lying at ah dee's place? my 4G15 dying slowly. Not so much in budget. RM3K can have what half cut? Just wanna less headache with current engine.

or basil, ur car still there right? i take ur engine la except the block. since u r selling right? Pay u to swap la.:biggrin:

coolval

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
JB
Morning guys.. :)
Eeek, whats that?
Smart Bigfoot??

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
terrence no need pay lar........heheh just send me a good condition 4g91 will do liow i will happily give me my 4g15 to u wajajajajajaahahahahaah...................btw my car i think i will not sell already coz now left 15K already...........better keep liow lor coz not worth to sell liow........maybe keep then convert to sleeper wahahahah.........................

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
derek,
pls confirm are you attending my wedding dinner? I need to know by tmr else i'll tkae it you're not

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need help...

Who can customize kaki for GT Wing?

Any recomends...

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience