GT30 or GT35

GT AUTO...TONG TURBO....KL TURBO 1....best person to ask this....SUM-DUM-FUK forumer :D

Abih ... his siput besar still lying in wait to be unleashed only .... lying idle in the workshop waiting it's chance ... :rofl::rofl::thefinger::thefinger:

for me td06 is best enuf for street used..:biggrin:
so GT30 compare with T67 25G which 1 is more beta???
i means if it's with 2.3 stroke kit...

Last edited by a moderator:
T67 is more roburst , repair kit also cheaper...no ball bearing, GT30 more responsive but repair kit expensive...both can be used with 2.3L... power or not? depence on tuning..set-up..:nurse:

DD, long time...:biggrin:

T67 is more roburst , repair kit also cheaper...no ball bearing, GT30 more responsive but repair kit expensive...both can be used with 2.3L... power or not? depence on tuning..set-up..:nurse:

DD, long time...:biggrin:

market price leh? i means if bought used , roughly how much can get it.???
GT30 is garrett the 1 same with HKS 3037?

2nd hand market hard to tell.......new ones...around 3-5k best ask SUM-DUM-FUK :D

:burnout::burnout::burnout:sum dum fuk ur wanted .....business for u :burnout::burnout::burnout:

He selling the turbo only? does he repair turbo? cos my frenz got 1 3037 bearing come out oredi need repair.. & frankly said we're still haven't find the trustable ppl to repair it.
& anyone know the garret GT30 & GT35 market price? can pm me as well/??

Any1 knows what the market (new & used) price for a RX6 turbokit complete with Apexi wastegate? Friend has 1 that he may plan to offload as he's upgrading .... :banghead:

****** Pls. see my signature for link to my storeroom clearance. New items added.
i) Complete brake systems
ii) Turbokits
iii) Complete engines
iv) bodykits/accessories*****

GT30 is the same size with 3037? but some ppl saying a/r70 is 3037 oso..

then any garret turbo same size with 3040?

Any1 knows what the market (new & used) price for a RX6 turbokit complete with Apexi wastegate? Friend has 1 that he may plan to offload as he's upgrading .... :banghead:

****** Pls. see my signature for link to my storeroom clearance. New items added.
i) Complete brake systems
ii) Turbokits
iii) Complete engines
iv) bodykits/accessories*****
Paul, if i want to buy the wastegate + dump pipe (from w/gate) onli can ar???:biggrin:

Paul, if i want to buy the wastegate + dump pipe (from w/gate) onli can ar???:biggrin:

Without the turbo? :hmmmm: Friend not agreeing to sell like that la ....

check with "satriamerah" in the other Forum :idea:

***Pls. see my signature***

Without the turbo? :hmmmm: Friend not agreeing to sell like that la ....

check with "satriamerah" in the other Forum :idea:

***Pls. see my signature***
It's ok, the turbo I have already (brand new) , now still waiting for the wastegate...

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom