GT30 or GT35

Cool...Btw SDF, can share some information/specs you know about APEX'i turbo series (but now Power Enterprise..i think.) normally use for evo...example the RX6 got p18 and p20...AX series???:confused:

we have some info on these..lemme go dig and scan the article for you. As you already know..the P18 or P20 = the turbine volute area aka a/r. IHI uses cm2 to measure and it's different from Garrett. The RX series unfortunately isn't as versatile as Garrett or other makes, they only came out with RX6 and RX7 series.

RX6 is based on the IHI RHC6 frame but mated with the smallest turbine wheel and largest compressor wheel within the series.

RX7 is based on the IHI RHC7, RHE7 frame series.

The ball bearing system is different with Garrett, it runs 2 high speed ball bearing cages coupled with a spring in the middle , whereas Garrett does it differently with a solid machined cage to hold the bearings for both ends.

:biggrin:

we could offer you...

Image030.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

2783.jpg

for a reasonable price..

wei... don la say poison.. we just giving your Evo buddies option for consideration.. :biggrin:

SDF, nice stuff ... spooling at what rpm?

Is the mani powder coated? Can't really make out ..
the hotside is what size?

Also, just wondering if u have the following:

1) HTA 35r 82ar
2) Twin scroll mani
3) twin 38mm wastegates

PM me the specs and price

1) HTA 35r 82ar.. nope..it's FP's baby.. we have GT3584R (using T04Z wheel)
2) Twin scroll mani.. nope, some shops here custom make it..possible
3) twin 38mm wastegates ... sure.. we have many wastegates.. how many would you like ? ;-)

we could offer you...

Image030.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

2783.jpg

for a reasonable price..

does it come as a set/kit (manifold, wastegate, downpipe, o2 outlet, intake) to direct bolt on to evo? can pm me the price? thx

Hi, sorry for digging up an old thread.

I'm using HKS GT3037 kit, may I know what flange it has? Is it same with Garrett GT28/GT30?

Reason because my manifold is cracked and I'm looking for a new manifold for replacement, but I'm also planning to downsize the turbo in the future so It's good to make sure the manifold can match with the targeted selection i.e. Garrett GT28/GT30.

I'm new to turbo, still learning, thanks.

Top Bottom