Carbon Fibre; How to Hide it?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Hmm...interesting..contrary to what I believe haha. Good article.

Btw, back to how to hide carbon fiber panel. Wrap with fake carbon fiber sticker wakakaka

Looks like 4-2-1 for you since you drive like Uncle most of the time.....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Hmm...interesting..contrary to what I believe haha. Good article.

Btw, back to how to hide carbon fiber panel. Wrap with fake carbon fiber sticker wakakaka

Reminds me of people buying PIAA wipers then go file off the brand name.....:banghead::rofl::rofl:

NP brah. In the end, Renesis punya fault :rofl:
CF Stickers, put clear coat above it will look really nice.
I'm waiting to buy the sticker and try it.

Your shop doesn't sell those stickers?

i have decided. Im getting the CF fenders for my car, and that's it. i'm going to plastidip it but keep a straight line across it clear, so can see the CF. only ppl who know what to look for will notice the strip of CF :biggrin: Can do that ah with plastidip?

guys quick question. Auto trans exhaust header 4-1 or 4-2-1 better?

Auto, 4-1 is already the stock setup. For better acceleration actually 4-2-1 is the one to go for for auto cars since auto will lose in pick up compare to manuals. Usually A/T ppl would go for 4-2-1. I mean if 4-1 u dun even need to change the extractor. Just mod other parts of the exhaust.

For plasticdip. U can get some ideas by watching some tutorial from dipyourcar.com from youtube. U will get the idea. But they are using painters tape, which I think is harder and easier to tear it to make a clean cut from plasticdip. But we are using masking tape which is softer IINM. I tried doing that, end up pulling out the dip together. Recommend to use a blade to slowly cut softly along the masking tape as guideline softly with few cuts in repetition to separate the dip and masking tape. So that when u pull out the masking tape, it won't be pulled out together. U won't won't to rush this, u might leave a scratch mark on your cf.

If u want to make sure it bonds stronger, get a satin clear coat or if u want your dip to be glossy then can just get those normal aerosol clear paint. Bond is stronger but not as easy to tear out as well haha!

Just afraid if there is a gap, during car wash u might rub it out. Especially if u r sending ur car outside for car wash. Unless u DIY most of the time.

Either tha, like CVkit recommended. Stick cf sticker on it. So that it doesn't look real but still u get to have the carbon fibre look. Only u know is real carbon. Won't get attention on your car.

Thankfully you din't keep it in heart. I was worried when I saw your earlier reaction. But, 5k for cf? Which part?

Sorry la, my fault lor. :banghead:
Aiya bro, ppl who treasure friendship like us where will keep at heart. Say today, talk it out. Shake hands and forget it. Unless that person not worth as a friend then forget it lol.

Auto go for 4-1. 421 is for manual as it allows high air flow to travel better so manual can utilize 421 better. Unless you often rev yr car

Suppose to be the other way round but some do say use back 4-1 and just mod the pipe and bullet. Jain Hang told me to just use back 4-1 though. Anyway my car stock pick up is not that bad. Maybe is true for some cars.

Looks like 4-2-1 for you since you drive like Uncle most of the time.....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Reminds me of people buying PIAA wipers then go file off the brand name.....:banghead::rofl::rofl:

Got 1 member in our group does that lol. I think can plastidip the PIAA wipers actually. Make it Matte look to high the cf.

Last edited:
Whattttt. I wonder if Drex don't mind me copy paste here haha

Anything you copy just put a note that it is from where and who is original owner post....I think that is not a problem, unless you post it as your own....:smokin:

I cant help but laugh. Supra bro, its plastidip. Plasticdip prolly not out in market yet.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Pita wipers??:hmmmm::biggrin:
PIAA, corrected. Pita shud be a new brand :rofl:

I cant help but laugh. Supra bro, its plastidip. Plasticdip prolly not out in market yet.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Haha! Thanks bro, i know, just love calling it that haha! Or use to it.

Anyway, this thread alignment lari adi. From CF going towards exhaust then Plastidip. Time to align back guys :rofl:

PIAA, corrected. Pita shud be a new brand :rofl:

Haha! Thanks bro, i know, just love calling it that haha! Or use to it.

Anyway, this thread alignment lari adi. From CF going towards exhaust then Plastidip. Time to align back guys :rofl:

Plastidip no lari woh! Use to hide CF mah!.......:driver::rofl:

Plastidip no lari woh! Use to hide CF mah!.......:driver::rofl:

Oh ya, except that haha! I think is a good idea la if swifted would like to swift ppl's attention away from is pure Cf Fenders. :biggrin:

Either that since he like the cf look, just stick CF stickers :biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom